HELPUDEBT / NOT PAID WAGES

Lake Forest, CA, United States Review updated:
Steve hibler owes me 1500.00 of unpaid wages. I have e-maled him twice with no responce. I will go to Rick Warren of Saddleback church and blog the church web site. This is a wolf in sheeps clothing. I will be going to the labor board and small claims to get my money. This guy is a rip off artist. He owes other employees for unpaid wages also. Stay away from help u debt they will steel your money

Comments

Ge
  18th of Nov, 2008
His client that he feels he is owed money cancelled out of the program within 2 month . Mr. Dodge made more money on this deal than we did. He worked here for about 2 weeks and did not show up half the time. After he left we found out he had been at 5 other debt settlement companies trying to do the same scam.
Dl
  7th of Feb, 2009
I don't know who George tancas is but I've heard he's a pretty cool and stand up guy. It just sucks that he partnered with a crook by the name of Steve Hibler. Just google steve hibler and there's complaints everywhere about that guy. He's a drug addict stuck on ecstacy and coke. He's also known for burning over clients AND business partners. George if you can read this don't mess with Steve Hibler. He burned everybody that he worked with including Rabi. Don't forget all the employees he burned too. When you work with him it is just going to bring you down brotha. Also for you potential customers of HELPUDEBT you do NOT want to mess with this company. Just google steve hibler and see all the fraud this guy has done. Nothing else to say.
Ha
  15th of Feb, 2009
I am a past employee of HelpUDebt as well. They owe me wages for time I worked for them. George Tancas is a decent man, but Steve Hibler is not. I have filed a claim with the labor board and will let you know the outcome. Not only did they not pay me for the time I worked there, they threw away my w4! What company does that? Stay away from HelpUDebt.