HelpMeDownLoad.com / Unauthorized charges

Charged my credit card when I DID NOT order their services. Still cannot answer, or will not answer how they accessed my card. I got my credit, but feel they are deceptive with their online business as I never, ever went to the site and ordered the services. Make sure you always look at your bill!!! I am glad i did.

Co

Comments

• Ca
      9th of Feb, 2009

Tried to contact 24/7 Customer Service, not available.
    Was charged over $50 for services in Jan
    Was chared another $14.97 in Feb which was unauthorized
    Have had to cancel my credit card through the bank to stop any additional charges that might come through.

2nd of Apr, 2009

I HAVE BEEN CHARGED FOR HELPMEDOWNLOAD, COM FOR WHAT EVER THEY SELL. I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE THE CHARGES STOPPED AND A REMBURSEMENT OF PAST CHARGES. I DID NOT ORDER ANYTHING AND I DID NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM I DO NOT EVEN KNOW WHAT IT IS!

Jane Sutherland

• Mi
      4th of Apr, 2009

The charges credited to my account were not authorized, I want them stopped now and all monies refunded from this activity.
    Mike hellman

• Au
      8th of May, 2009

How do we go about getting the charge taken off the credit card?

• St
      18th of Jul, 2009

• He
      21st of Jul, 2009

Hello Cole,

I am a customer service representative of helpmedownload.com. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and for your negative experience. Regarding this, we are more than happy to resolve your issue either via web chat below, or email, or calling our toll free number.

HELPMEDOWNLOAD.COM
    US Phone Support 1-800-978-7657
    UK Phone Support 0808 238 0026
    AU Phone Support 1-800-469-290

Web-chat is now available! You can visit the website: www.onlinechat.helpmedownload.com for online chat support. Or you can send an email to support@helpmedownload.com

Our Operations is available 24/7.