HelpMeDownLoad.com / account debited.

1 5 standish roadBrentwood, NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 6312730982

I keep getting debited this amount $9.88 i do not know its origin. The site keeps changing its name. i do not want this amount debited from my account.

Comments

• Da
      30th of Apr, 2008

How did you get your money back or stop the charges?

• Jr
      15th of May, 2008

Just had my credit card cancelled due to two in a row monthly charges that sent flags up at my bank. I called and they asked me if i had purchased from helpmedownload.com and I didn't. The first time I wasn't sure, but thought that maybe I had bought something, but I know I don't have anything I owe monthly for 9.88. call your bank and canel your card.

• Cl
      8th of Jun, 2008

I have received a charge of $81.58 on my credit card for 6-2-08 which I have not authorized.

• Co
      10th of Jul, 2008

Its a website that will charge if u become member. They provide softwares which are all free, this is a rip-off.
    All the softwares in their website are all freeware or trial versions, you can get it by yourself by going to the official website of those softwares.

I suggest that you call them and ask for a full refund of everything that you been charged for since the start. Even if they insist of the 7 day guarantee, refuse it, threaten them that you will call your bank if they dont give you a full refund, if they mention any process fee refuse it also, you have the right to get everything, just give them a threat that you will call your bank, this companies are afraid of cash backs it will cause them more.

10th of Jul, 2008

Any questions just reply.

• Ga
      15th of Jul, 2008

Have taken money from my bank account without authorization! Beware people!

• Pa
      26th of Jul, 2008

Hello,

We would like to inform you that your New Releases and Updates has already been cancelled and refunded amounting to $9.88. Thus, you will no longer receive any monthly recurring charges from mp3musichq.com.

I hope I was able to acknowledge your concern. Please contact us again if you have any further queries or concerns in the future. Thank you very much for your valuable time and patience.

Warm regards,

Ramon
    CEOHelpMeDownload.com

On Sat, 26 Jul 2008 12:46:08 -0400, "PJ Brehm, USN (Retired)" wrote:
    > I do NOT know who you are. You billed me 9.88 (us) through
    > HelpMeDownload.com. You will restore the 9.88 stolen from me.

• Pa
      26th of Jul, 2008

This is how I took care of it (with a reissue of debit card)

Hello,

Warm regards,

Ramon
    CEOHelpMeDownload.com

On Sat, 26 Jul 2008 12:46:08 -0400, "PJ Brehm, USN (Retired)" wrote:
    > I do NOT know who you are. You billed me 9.88 (us) through
    > HelpMeDownload.com. You will restore the 9.88 stolen from me.

• Su
      9th of Aug, 2008

theres a purchase on my credit card which i didnt approve and i want my money back plus 56.00 for over drafts fees...if my money is not returned i will go to the authorities .

• Ky
      22nd of Aug, 2008

I had a debit of $37.00 from this company I called them spoke to "ronald" in INDIA I believe and he offered to refund my charge but with a processing fee of $9.95. I questioned this charge so he placed me on hold spoke to his supervisor (or went and got a coke) and came back an refunded my entire charge stating it can take 5 -40 days to receive credit.. cross your fingers for me...

• Lo
      14th of Sep, 2008

my current account has been debited by the above name and i don, t know why and what for.

• Tr
      15th of Sep, 2008

i recently cheched my bank account to find tis company has debt my account of a large sum and another smaller sum, nevere have used helpmedownload.com, could you please cancell ad stop debt from my account, thank you t kuchel

• Sh
      19th of Sep, 2008
    helpmedownload .com - unauthorized visa transaction
    helpmedownload.com
    Santee
    Phone: 619-449-1423

i ordered a 1 time download from Mozilla and now I am getting billed for the past 4 months $9.96 for xp which I do not have. This computer is equiped with Vista, so why am I being charged for xp and who authorized this service. I need some answers. I am currently on the phone talking to the site and it appears that we may have the matter taking care of. Thank you. Sheri Thurman

• Wi
      20th of Sep, 2008

I have never heard of this company and I certainly did not give them my credit card #, but they cotinue to charge me monthly, they are a ripoff plain and simple, cannot get a hold of them over the phone. PEOPLE BEWARE! I am having a very hard time getting this issue resolved.

7th of Nov, 2008

I am sending this email in order to request credit of $63.70 for a transaction done on 110608.

I no longer need this because I have found another way to resolve this. Actually, i was not aware that I was being billed. i thought this was a free download of software I was attempt.

Here is the information pertaining to my request:

order/transaction# 211407150
    email address: shawnhuckabee@bellsouth.net
    account name Mary or Shawn Huckabee
    Credit card used- Visa
    4451 0099 0035 6566

I have spoke with Dee (ref# 454247) and Nick (ref#454245)concerning this request. I was informed by both that they could not locate my account. i find that odd since you could find my account to billing but you can't find it to credit me. i was also told that your company is undergoing a system upgrade which is making your system running slow and delaying the resolve of my request.

Please handle this as soon as possible.

Thank you in advance for your immediate attention to this matter.

Mary Huckabee

• Ad
      7th of Jan, 2009

they charge me 9.98 by 12/22/2008 i don't know why?????????

15th of Feb, 2009

This company drags the computer industry into the lowest form of theft and I will never
    deal with any company associated with them
    JSH

13th of Apr, 2009

I was offered a free downloan of AVG internet security if I joined weightwatchers and then my account was debited with £62.79p. how do I get that back

• La
      14th of Apr, 2009

i dont want any more money taken from me, thats twice i have been charged and dont know why

• La
      14th of Apr, 2009

i have been charged twice now and dont know why, i want this to stop now, thanks larry