Helpinghandstimeshareservice / false claims

1 237 River Beach DriveOrmond Beach, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-800-676-0127 Corporate: 1-386-676-0328 Fax: 1-386-676-0275

Phoney license number is really EIN Federal Employer Identification number. Too new a company. Just opened 2/1/10 and they have no sales. Phoney claims of sales...Testimonials

Just some of the Comments We've Received from Our Many Satisfied Clients

Christina Bergos " We were surprised at how quickly we found a buyer!" Thank You.

Subrina Deo" Great service"My husband and I have owned timeshares for 20 years and your company is the only one I would recommend to anyone! We were so pleased with the sale of our Mexican timeshare at Cabo san Lucas. It was a scary thing to try and do but we found that with your help nothing could have simplier. We made the deal and you pretty much did everything for us. We just needed to provide the papers that you needed and to sign on the dotted line wherever it was necessary. Thank you so much. We recommend your service to anyone wanting to sell a timeshare..it was a piece of cake!"

Sandra Lyon "A buyer for my timeshare located me through your services. Thank you!"

Robert James"My timeshare has sold, thank you! My experience with The Timeshare Specialsit Services was a very productive one! They were very professional in handling the sale of my properties and were quick to return calls on any questions that I had with them. I would highly recommend to anyone interested in selling their property, to use The Timeshare Specialsit, you won't be disappointed."

Ask them to prove that they sold a timeshare after one month in business

Comments

• Ih
      16th of Nov, 2010

I have had my timeshare with timesharehelpinghand for 3 months and nothing. I can not hardly get them to call me back let alone sell my time share. I had to send a nasty letter to get them to respond to me at all and all Justin said was screw you in return. I do not recommend this company unless you want to throw away your money.