Help-U-Sell / Don't ever list your home with HelpUSell

Don't EVER list your home with HelpUSell. It sounds like a great, money-saving way to market your home, but they do nothing but put a sign up, list it on the internet, and then you're on your own. If and when you get an offer, they work for the buyer, not you, the seller. HATED EVERY MOMENT. Would have been better off listing with a company that charged the regular fee and did a professional job. Not only were they unprofessional, they were rude and really, really strange. No, I'm not a realtor just trying to steer people away from this company, I'm a real person who would hate to see anyone sign up with this third-rate outfit.

Va

Comments

3rd of Nov, 2008

My husband and I were talked into Helpusell's new program that promised a $1000 deduction when we sold our home...We asked what happened if our home wasn't sold in 6 months and were told..Don't worry you'll get your money back...Needless to say in this economy our home didn't sell in the 6 months and they refused to give any amount of refund...So beware of HELPUSELL..While what they did may not have been illegal it was missleading.