Help me Down load.com / rip off will not send me back my money

help me down load
Phone: 1 800 978 7657
I tried to download a virus protection, and they said that my firewall wouldn't let me download. So I decided that I would just forget it and called to cancel the whole thing, after probably after 10 mins. I looked on my bank site and they had taken the monies out of my account. I was also told that I had a thirty days to cancel and no charge. Nick, his ID number is 0147 keeps telling me that it takes 5 to 40 days to get the monies back to my account, they were telling me 5 to 14 days, and that my bank is the one having a problem of getting my money back to my account. I have call 4 times now and they are still giving me the run around. all I want is my money.

N  9th of Jun, 2009 by
Hello Nedra,

I am a customer service representative of helpmedownload.com. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and for your negative experience. Regarding your concern about the charges that you got, we will be more than happy to resolve your issue either via web chat below, or email, or calling our toll free number.

US Phone Support 1-800-978-7657
UK Phone Support 0808 238 0026
AU Phone Support 1-800-469-290

Web-chat is now available! You can visit the website: www.mp3helpdesk.com for online chat support.

Our Operations is available 24/7.