Help Is Here, LLC - / Real Estate Scam/Genius

1 Tampa, FL, United States Review updated:

I am writing about Demetrius Lewis and his company helpishere. They are truly out to help people. Demetrius & His wife (Sarah Lewis) truly helped us out. We were in a desperate situation and about to lose our home.

Mr. Lewis came in and explained to us everything we needed to do to help us. He was very stern and did not hold any punches. He thoroughly exlained that he is not a "BABYSITTER" and if we do not do what is needed to be helped he will not chase us.

We did everything he said and Mr. Lewis did everything he said he was going to do. I am truly blessed that we ran into Mr. Lewis. If anyone complains about him it is because they did not do their part - and he always says "I will not run behind anyone"

Our experience was plesurable.

Help Is Here, LLC -

Comments

28th of Feb, 2010

YOU ARE SUCH A LIAR! DEMETRIUS LEWIS AND HIS WIFE ARE SCAM ARTISTS AND HE DOES NOTHING TO HELP OTHER PEOPLE!!! I DEALT WITH THEM ABOUT RENTING A HOME AND TURNED OUT THE ORIGINAL OWNER HAD NO KNOWLEDGE THAT HE WAS RENTING OUT HER HOME, WHEN HE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE DO A "SHORT SALE". THE OTHER PERSON WHO COMPALINED ABOUT THE LEWIS' ARE CORRECT HE HAS NO TEETH IN THE FRONT OF HIS MOUTH AND THEY ARE CURRENTLY LIVING IN THE TOWN HOME THAT THEY RENTED TO ME. IN THE BEGINNING HE CALIMED THAT THEY LIVED IN HOME, SO IT'S KIND OF QUESTIONABLE NOW THAT TRHEY ARE LIVING IN A FORECLOSED TOWNHOME? COULD HE NOT HELP THEMSELVES? IF YOU SEARCH THE PINELLAS COUNTY CLERK OF COURT WEBSITE; YOU WILL SEE JUST HOW MANY TIMES HE HAS BEEN EVICTED AND HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE SUED HIM AND HIS LOVELY HIS LOVELEY WIFE SARAH (HA! HA!).

PLEASE DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE BECAUSE THEY NOT IN IT TO HELP YOU!!!

P.S. THE PICTURE IS PROBABLY A FAKE TOO!!

• Rg
      19th of Apr, 2010

Thats' funny because the picture above that is posted is currently the house that I'm living in..hmmmmmm