Help and Support for Microsoft Products / Pretending to be Microsoft

1 NSW, Australia

I was lead to believe I was talking to Microsoft after I purchased the 2013 Microsoft Office package. I had trouble when trying to install this as I had put in the wrong email address. When I goggled Microsoft I hit on a page (which I thought was Microsoft) and they told me I had scrambled the email and this was could not be reversed. They said that I could purchase Microsoft Office 2010 and they kindly let me off with $99 as I had already purchased the 2013, therefore I only had to pay another $110. That was 7 months ago. Recently I was receiving a message to say that Office 2010 was not activated so I contacted Microsoft, who could not understand why I was not using 2013 that I originally had purchased. Microsoft fixed it all up for me and I am now operating on the 2013 software. MY TECH SQUAD are not MICROSOFT their number is [protected]. On contacting them again they wanted access to my computer again and wanted to rectify the problem. (JOKE)...I have reported to Microsoft, my bank and also Dept of Fair Trading. Lucky (for other reasons) I had cancelled my card that I paid for the 2010 software.

El