hello uggs / cardiigan uggs

i made my order around the end of october and was told that my boots would be here by 5 working days. The money was taken out of my account on 31/10/08. The company seem tohave just dissapered off the face of the earth. The only detailsi have now is from my bank account. It seems that the money went to a shipping company in China. sh minfu machine s shenzhen. cny .That is the only information and proof that i purchased this item and i payed 754.35 cny for them (£70?). i would e grateful if you could tell me what i have got to do next.
Many thanks
Natalie taylor

Comments

11th of Nov, 2008

omg just ordered the cardy uggs. They have charged me twice had no reply to emails. please buyers if you see a bargin to good to be true it normally is!!!

• He
      11th of Nov, 2008

The websit WAS updating when you tried to find it.
    Now you can find.

• Cl
      15th of Nov, 2008

i ordered the new cardy uggs, from a site which i now cant find its been 2weeks and still no uggs. the money has gone from my account how do i get my money back thats if you can so frustrating that these sites can get away with it over an over again. claire

• Vi
      16th of Nov, 2008

Exactly the same thing has happened to me!!! I paid for some cardigan uggs out of my account on 7/11/8 and they gave me a tracking reference. The reference didn't bring up my order on the shipping site and now the website doesn't come up. The payment went to SH MINFU MACHINE S CHINA.

• Kr
      26th of Nov, 2008

my uggs seem so wide compaired to everyone elses and i ordered 3 pairs of them .Does anyone else have this problem?

• Da
      28th of Nov, 2008

I ordered some UGGS from here and found out later that day they were fake from comments on moneysavingexpert. I tried to contact them about canceling my order and also if i recieve them how can i send them back but i ve has no response! Is there anything I can do about this, they advertise as genuine UGGS and use all the signage. Can you report them to anywhere?