hello Ugg / fake & faulty products

1 China Review updated:

i recently purcahsed two pair of classic Ugg Boots from Hellougg online. One of the pairs split at the back seam almost immediatley so i contacted them to arrange a return and refund. I was asked to send photos to prove the fault and they admitted that the seam was faulty. After numerous E Mails i was told they would not give me any refund with no explanation. Two of my colleagues also ordered boots which never arrived but they were charged for. Customs and Excise had seized the boots during delivery as they were fake products and should not be sold. DO NOT buy any boots from this company, they say they are real UGGs but they are NOT. The customer service is appaling after 10 emails i could get no refund and they are obviously breaking the law.It was not even someone who could write english as the emails never made sense. One email told me to "get a seam then order from the website and get discount". WHAT IS THAT ALL ABOUT. I will be looking further into this but please DO NOT order anything from this abismal company.

Ka

Comments

• Mi
      26th of Jan, 2009

Hi
    we have had the same issue where one of the boots had a hole in the bottom. We have sent in photos and even phoned them up but their english is awful and my chinese is shot. We are trying to get a refund still after nearly a month of communicating with them. Do not buy from this crappy web site

• Kd
      27th of Mar, 2009

PLEASE DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY !!! I ONLY WISH I'D FOUND REVIEWS BEFORE, THERE INITAL WEB SITE IS VERY PROFESSIONAL HOWEVER YES THEY STATE EASY RETURNS THIS REALLY ISN'T THE CASE!!! MY BOOTS FINALLY AFTER INITALLY GETTING DELIVERED TO WALES THEY SHOULD HAVE COME TO NORTHANTS !!! THEN THE SIZING REALLY IS INCORRECT THERE IS NO WAY THEY ARE A SIZE 6.5 UK MORE LIKE A 5 UPON REQUESTING THE EASY RETURN AFTER NUMEROUS E MAILS THEY'VE TOLD ME IT WILL COST ME £40.00. I'VE HAD MANY E MAILS THAT DO NOT MAKE SENSE UPON RINGING THE NO THEY ADVERTISE THE STAFF CANT SPEAK ENGLISH ONLY CHINESE!!! I VE LEARN'T THE HARD WAY PLS DONT ORDER FROM THEM !!!

• Am
      28th of Jan, 2010

Yesterday I received a pair of boots from the following website link
    www.2009uggsale.com/uggs/company/About_Us-33.html

I am very upset as the boots are marked and appear to be poorly made, the material on the left boot is actually stitched into the heel and the colour not what is shown on your website, the boots are not good quality and I would like a refund.

The customer service team at the above link is based in China and this is proving very frustrating and challenging as they do not seem to understand English nor my complaints about the boots, they are not prepared to refund my money even if I return the boots in the original packaging, unused so that they can see how bad the boots are?

I have sent many emails and also alot of research and it appears that this compay is is illegally representing Australia Ugg - the authentic boot company.

Im not sure what to do next?