[Resolved] Hello Little Joys / Bandana Bibs

5 Toronto, ON, CA Review updated:

I ordered from Hello Little Joys via etsy in January. It's now nearly April and I've yet to receive my items. I contacted the owner via Etsy and via the email provided on their Instagram @HelloLittleJoys and did not hear back. I find it sketchy how they don't list their full names or location nor do they have a business website. I located their products on Aliexpress and can confirm that they are indeed resellers. I can as well confirm that they are thieves and scammers seeing as I have not received my item. Beware of Hello Little joys!

• Resolution statement

resolved

Je
Mar 24, 2017

More Hello Little Joys Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Am
      Mar 31, 2017

I ordered a mobile from Hello Little Joys. It arrived smelling of cigarette smoke and literally falling apart. I requested a refund and was ignored. I posted about my experience on facebook and was blocked. Beware of this scammer! Her products are not handmade. They are purchased from Aliexpress and resold. Rumor has it she uses the proceeds to fund her drug addiction.

• Es
      Aug 24, 2017

I happen to know the owner of this company. She made one for my daughter and it is beautiful and well made. And since I actually know the owner I can tell you she doesn't have a drug addiction. Your slander and defamation tells me you have nothing but an agenda to take honest people down.