Hello Little Boys / bandana bibs, hair clips

1 Hamilton, ON, CA Review updated:

Hello Little Joys is Laura Michelle Smith Hamilton’s (infamous cyberstalker and design thief) latest attempt to conduct business. All of her photos are stolen. All of her designs are stolen. She has no real portfolio and is currently using a fake name and fake location to conduct “business” with as seen on her instagram and etsy account.

Previous instances of theft and criminal harassment have been documented extensively on the web and can be seen by googling Laura Smith Hamilton. Laura went by Cobblestone Cloth, Canada Cloth Diaper Clinic, the Indigo Fledgling and Elle Designs in the past.

Hello Little Joys consists of stolen merchandise, purchased from Aliexpress for $2 and resold for $20. The items are not handmade. They are garbage and will fall apart within minutes of using. If you request a refund, Laura will ignore you then defame you online when you post the truth about her scammy business and thieving ways.

Beware of this woman!

#hamont
#hellolittlejoys
#littlejoys
#hamonthealthandfitness
#dangerousfrank
#heartunmarred

• Updated by l9284859594, Apr 06, 2017

DonnieG is one of Laura's many fake aliases that she created to scam, defraud and harass people "anonymously". The Hamilton Police Department confirmed this. Laura is unfortunately a very irrational and jealous little girl who is incapable of moving on. Beware!

• Updated by l9284859594, Apr 07, 2017

Stealing isn't cool.

• Updated by l9284859594, Apr 09, 2017

Not an original or genuine thought in her head...

• Updated by l9284859594, Apr 15, 2017

Maybeelle... Here's a couple things to take away from this. One- no one has bullied you. But no one is buying your special brand of BS either. You can whine all you want about how you've been wronged. You haven't been wronged. You harassed a bunch of people. That's on you. You tortured their family. That's on you. You literally stalked them. That's on you. A lot of the details seem a bit murky because you're constantly changing your story which leads me to believe that you may be a compulsive liar, as well as being narcissistic to the point where you think any one who doesn't like you (and there's many) is jealous of you and that couldn't be further from the truth.

L9
Mar 22, 2017

Comments

• Je
      Mar 24, 2017
    Best Best Advice

I ordered from hello little joys via etsy in january. it's now nearly april and i've yet to receive my items. I contacted the owner via etsy and via the email provided on their instagram @hellolittlejoys and did not hear back. I find it sketchy how they don't list their full names or location nor do they have a business website. I located their products on aliexpress and can confirm that they are indeed resellers. I can as well confirm that they are thieves and scammers seeing as I have not received my item. beware of hello little joys!

Apr 11, 2017

@Jenn R98 I would sue this Laura individual but it's apparent that she has no money to lose.

• Dr
      Apr 25, 2017

@Jenn R98 go to this con artist scam report | wild rabbit publishers owner boudica foster USA ...
    /link removed/
    Apr 11, 2017 - wild rabbit publishers owner boudica foster USA Complaint Review: wild rabbit publishers owner boudica foster USA boudica fostermargaret ...

Apr 04, 2017

After much investigation it would seem the complaints in this thread amount to pure folly. The lady who is being spoken about, once going by the name of Elle, is in fact an absolute sweetie. But has unfortunately become the target of a multi year long hate campaign by an individual prone to excessive bouts of extreme jealousy and irrational and unreasonable behaviour. Please ignore and disregard the posts prior to this as the claims are both unfounded and illogical.

Apr 06, 2017

@DonnieG No one believes you.

Apr 06, 2017

@DonnieG Do you have any idea how crazy you sound spewing this nonsense all over the Internet? At least what we say is true. Laura is a hideous piece of human trash. Cry more about it, troll.

Apr 07, 2017

@anongirl989 Laura hates pretty successful women because she's a hideous manly bum with no life and no friends.

Apr 10, 2017

@DonnieG Jealous of manly, bad tattooed, wrinkled thieves?
    Haha...
    Sure.

Apr 12, 2017

@DonnieG After much investigation it would seem the complaints in this thread amount to pure folly. The lady who is being spoken about, once going by the name of Kay, is in fact an absolute sweetie. But has unfortunately become the target of a multi year long hate campaign by an individual prone to excessive bouts of extreme jealousy and irrational and unreasonable behaviour. Please ignore and disregard the posts prior to this as the claims are both unfounded and illogical.

Apr 17, 2017

@DonnieC I investigated and came to the conclusion that Laura is a mere sociopath with narcissistic tendencies who creates these crazy ideas in her head then projects them onto random ppl on the internet.

Apr 06, 2017

"donnieg" is one of laura's many aliases (elle kingsley, brianne austin, bonnie combs) used to scam, defraud, and harass people "anonymously". the hamilton police department confirmed this when I called to make a report back in 2014. unfortunately laura suffers from delusions of grandeur and truly believes people are jealous of her when in fact we just want laura to stop scamming people, stop stalking people, and leave them alone. disregard her posts which are unfounded and illogical. let the evidence at theindigofledglingblog. wordpress.com sway your decision.

•   Apr 06, 2017

No one is jealous of you Laura. For the love of God please seek help. Your behaviour is disturbing to say the least and I question the well being of your children.

Apr 06, 2017

@thisisme98 Who could be jealous of such a homely looking woman? Her life is a waste. I look forward to reading about her in the obituaries.

Apr 07, 2017

@anongirl989 Laura seriously looks like a man. More than ever with the pixie cut. Such a god awful looking woman.

Apr 17, 2017

@Gellen9 Ugly people are always quick to claim people who dislike them are jealous or haters when in fact they dislike them because they are ugly inside and out.

Story time!

So in 2008 I was a twitter user. I followed my friends, family, and a few canadian celebs like kenny hotz. what canadian doesn't watch kenny vs. spenny right? kenny posted a lot of questionable content. I looked past most of it. one day he posted something that was totally awful. racist, sexist, vulgar, and disgusting. I tweeted a reply to him that I disagreed with his stance and I felt he was taking things too far. shortly thereafter I received a mouthful from a girl who called me all sorts of awful things including an ugly #, a jealous #, a stupid #, a feminist #, a fat whale... you get the picture.

Can you guess who that girl was? it was laura! @dangerousfrank she was going by the name "laura m. smith" on twitter in those days. laura and her friend @hottpepperr teamed up against me, harassing me, calling me names, threatening me. @hottpepperr only tweeted at me a few times but laura's attack went on for days. she came across as a very disturbed individual mentally. I actually deleted my twitter account because of her. I haven't used twitter since because of this. she's a very mean and hateful person.

I am not affiliated with any of the above posters nor have I been sent here to post my story. I am not jealous of laura, in fact, I think she is one of the ugliest people I have ever seen... inside and out. - mo98

Apr 07, 2017

Maybekim...MyNameMaybekim, the entity that once used this alias several years back, just one of many many aliases over the years used to trolling Elle so obsessively, so relentlessly. Your persistence knows no bounds.

Just want you to be happy, Maybekim. But yet again after a seemingly showcase of improvement...you once again go and allow defeat to be an option and use multiple accounts to make more baseless imaginary accusations to yet again troll the beautiful raven haired lass who was once known as "Elle".

Come on now, the spring is here. How about instead of getting into a crazy jealous filled frenzy of hate...why not go out with your significant other and new family addition, on a nice lovely picnic somewhere? Green fields and blue skies with lovely birdsong filling the air.

•   Apr 07, 2017

@DonnieG No one is jealous of you Laura. You're hideous inside and out. Seek help. :)

Apr 07, 2017

@DonnieG You're seriously delusional Laura. Please get help for your delusional fantasies and stop being so crazy jealous of these people.

Apr 12, 2017

@DonnieG Maybeelle...MyNameMaybeelle, the entity that once used this alias several years back, just one of many many aliases over the years used to trolling Kay so obsessively, so relentlessly. Your persistence knows no bounds.

Just want you to be happy, Maybeelle. But yet again after a seemingly showcase of improvement...you once again go and allow defeat to be an option and use multiple accounts to make more baseless imaginary accusations to yet again troll the beautiful blonde haired lass who was once known as "Kay".

Come on now, the spring is here. How about instead of getting into a crazy jealous filled frenzy of hate...why not go out with your significant other and new family additions, on a nice lovely picnic somewhere? Green fields and blue skies with lovely birdsong filling the air.

• Kk
      Apr 07, 2017

This ugly freak has been harassing me for years. She's the jealous troll.

Apr 07, 2017

When you forgive someone that doesn't mean that what they did was okay. It means that you choose to let it go. She'll never apologize to us. Those of you who were ripped off, it looks like many, small claims court is your friend. The rest? Move on. She's #### and not worth your time.

Apr 07, 2017

Previous instances of theft.

Apr 11, 2017

@16th Harmony Wish I saw this sooner..

@16th Harmony sickening..

More..

Apr 07, 2017

Here is the "beautiful bombshell" we're all supposedly jealous of. Haha yikes.

• Ju
      Apr 07, 2017

@16th Harmony That's a man.

Apr 07, 2017

All of this is public knowledge and people deserve to know. Laura is an ugly psychopath who scams people and cyberbullies people she's jealous of.

Apr 08, 2017

(sigh) The same edited pictures that you photo shopped to distort. The fact you have to do that is a direct admission that she is in fact a very beautiful person. There is no shame whatsoever in admitting she is a very sensual looking lady.

She was very striking during her modelling days. Could really rock the sweet, beautiful princess look and take on the noir style femme fatale look also. But it really boggles the mind how you could spend all these years being so aggressively bitter and jealous over it...way long after she has moved on up in her life to new things. You don't see her spending vasts amount of time posting smack about you on the internet. She has moved on. This is what you should be inspired by...time to evolve past it.

Apr 08, 2017

@DonnieG You were never attractive nor were you ever a model Laura. You look like a haggard old man and no one is jealous of you. You need to stop creating hate sites about people and move on. I understand that you're jealous of all of us and who could blame you? But you can't change your ugly face and ugly life. So best to get over it. :)

Apr 08, 2017

@hellogoodbye8495 Also Laura, as long as you run a scam business, we will post about it. The public deserves to know that you're out there trying to steal their money. Now stop talking about how attractive you are when you're not and go play with your make belief kids.

Apr 12, 2017

@DonnieG (sigh) The same edited pictures that you photo shopped to distort. The fact you have to do that is a direct admission that Kay is in fact a very beautiful person. There is no shame whatsoever in admitting she is a very sensual looking lady.

Lay was very striking during her modelling days. Could really rock the sweet, beautiful princess look and take on the noir style femme fatale look also. But it really boggles the mind how you could spend all these years being so aggressively bitter and jealous over it Maybeelle...way long after she has moved on up in her life to new things. You don't see her spending vasts amount of time posting smack about you on the internet. She has moved on. This is what you should be inspired by...time to evolve past it.

Apr 17, 2017

@DonnieC Those pics are unedited [censored].

Pastures new...

Apr 08, 2017

@DonnieG You look like a man Laura. Lay off the meth.

Apr 08, 2017

Laura Smith is a career cyberbully and looks like an old man.

Apr 08, 2017

Beautiful, confident Elle Kingsley.
    Getting on with her life and focusing on the important things.

Apr 08, 2017

@DonnieG Ugly cyberstalker Laura Smith.
    Wasting her life stalking pretty girls.
    Sad.

Apr 09, 2017

@DonnieG Because stealing people's money is super important. i feel sorry for you Laura. You're seriously mentally ill.

Apr 11, 2017

@DonnieG You sound insane.

Apr 12, 2017

@Jenn R98 Beautiful, confident Kay Brighton.
    Getting on with her life and focusing on the important things.

Apr 08, 2017

Why is your face so lumpy?

@anongirl989 Drugs?

Apr 17, 2017

@anongirl989 The pixie cut doesn't help the fact that she's painfully ugly.

@Leah Walsh She looks like a potato lol

My thoughts

Apr 09, 2017

Not a single original or genuine thought in her head...

Again..

Apr 09, 2017

There is no Kim. Never has been. It's just you Laura. It's always been you. Seek help for your paranoid personality disorder.

Apr 17, 2017

@anongirl989 I saw the maybekim profile. It was created by Bonnie to stir the pot.

• Lm
      Apr 09, 2017

This is a sincere apology from Manny and myself. We have let things go too far. We have let ourselves become angry and bitter. I'm not writing this apology because of the letter I received from your lawyer. I'm writing this apology because I mean it and I'd like to bury the hatchet.

I know we have a past. I shouldn't have blamed you when I caught Manny looking at naked photos of you. I was being jealous and insecure. You did nothing wrong. I have a problem with low self esteem and seeing him looking at your photos set me off.

I apologize for creating websites about you. For spreading lies about you. For posting awful comments about your family and daughter. For photoshopping screenshots of things you did not say. For creating websites in my name claiming you made them. And for making posts in my name claiming you posted them.

I apologize for the taunts, threats, and stalking. I apologize all of this started because I felt intimidated and threatened by you. I'm sorry I allowed this problem to escalate rather than dealing with my own jealousy of other women.

I apologize for harassing Shawn and his family. I'm sorry for the posts I made about you on Twitter, Facebook, Hoebook and Secrets Anon. I posted the comments about Shawn's ex girlfriend. I posted about Brittany too. And I'm sorry.

I apologize for posting about Kristin, Angela Medcalf and Sara Mangus. I regret any harassment I may have caused you. I shouldn't have behaved in such an immature manner. I'm disgusted with myself and how I behaved.

I have let this escalate so out of control that I nearly lost my boyfriend and my children. Both Manny and I have some mental health issues. I apologize that we made up this entire story just to make you look bad.

I will not post about you any more. From here on out, any of the malicious things said are complete and utter lies. There may be some further comments posted from people we are not affiliated with. None of which are to be trusted.

Apr 11, 2017

Happy Easter holiday to EVERYONE :)

• Na
      Apr 11, 2017

Come on Laura. Stop this madness. You were NEVER a paid model on our show. You were a volunteer, a bad one, and you were subsequently fired for bringing down our ratings, creating drama with the other girls and stealing from them. You only got the gig because you were dating one of our camera guys who was fired for drug use. Be honest for once!

Apr 11, 2017

@Naked News Let's correct this information a little. I was a long time subscriber of that show from [protected].
    The beautiful raven haired princess known as Elle actually first showed up in the later part of 2008, towards the end of the year. Like all anchors she auditioned. Her audition video garnered TONS of positive feedback amongst subscribers. And not long after she was hired as an official anchor.
    There were no complaints about her "looking like a man" or any other silly thing you have imagined. If she really was "hideous" they would have tossed out her audition instantly. Remember NN is a business first and foremost and would not have given the position to anyone would have made viewers "projectile vomit" as you once claimed!

Now in the later part of Spring 2009, she did in fact mysteriously vanish from the show. One anchor (can't remember which one) did eventually address this in the "Viewers Mail" segment in response to a subscribers question about it. They mentioned something about "going back to college".

It was around this time that the shows format and layout presentation really started to take an unfortunate turn, becoming more like a genuine mainstream news show, extended lengthy full screen footages of actual news events and interviews/debates of politicians. You hardly ever saw the actual anchors! The show was not respecting old arrangements.

Come early 2010...2 of my favourite anchors, Valentina and (Foxy) Roxanne left the show. Double whammy. The departure of (mega hot feisty) Roxanne was the straw that broke the Camel's back. Subscription terminated. Though 11 months of membership still remained until expiration.

Later that year after hardly bothering with the show anymore, I log in and see whats going on with the program...guess who was back? The beautiful Elle. Looking very fine :) Not so much sporting the sweet princess image as she had done over a year prior...but had a much more darker femme fatale kind of look and aura to her. Which was awesome.

So yet again, contrary to your wild, off the wall claims...despite being absent for a year, they still had her back on the show. Which they would have not have done if viewers really did not like her. And she remained on the show for a quite a long time after that.

But alas...not even her coming back or bringing the very hot Rachelle Wilde into the program further down the line was going to save the show from the severe poor direction of format/layout decisions the producers would continue to make.

But opinions of the show itself aside...Elle was an absolute sweetie, great anchor, great model and all the best to her for whatever she does/is doing since she left the show. It really is not my habit to follow models about when they move on from something that I was a viewer of.
    I'm only responding to the severe lengthy hate trolling you have been slinging at her for years. Maybe it is time to just evolve past it. She has her own life and you have yours. Really no need for hate anymore.

Apr 11, 2017

@DonnieG LOL Laura.. No one believes you. The truth is here to see. You were NEVER a model. You were a volunteer who is too manly and ugly to make it. You will never be attractive. You will always be an ugly, homely, poor little girl whining on the internet because nobody likes you.

GTFO ->

Apr 12, 2017

@DonnieG You spend a lot of time writing lies Maybeelle. I'm only responding to the severe lengthy trolling you have been slinging at Kay for years. Maybe it is time to just evolve past it. She has her own life and you have yours. Really no need for hate anymore. She's an absolute sweetie, great person, great model, and all the best to her for whatever she does/is doing now.

totes a model

Apr 13, 2017

@anongirl989 There's nothing sensual about her.
    She's just ugly.
    Inside and out.

TROLOLO MODEL MATERIAL GUISE

Apr 11, 2017

You're ugly as sin Laura. You literally look like an inbred transgendered crack###. Everybody thinks so. You will never be attractive. You will never be successful. You will always be the hideous pathetic little girl that you are now.

Apr 11, 2017

EW! I agree, she is VERY unattractive! Model? Nope. Not unless you're desperate!

Apr 11, 2017

Jealous of what... Exactly? You seem to be unable to fully answer this question. Your answer tends to be "She is a sweetie, beautiful, blah blah blah..." All of that is subjective. Just an opinion. In reality the people you claim to be jealous have every thing she has but better.. Are doing better financially, emotionally, and look much better in my opinion. You're a delusional old cow.

Apr 12, 2017

@hellogoodbye8495 It's only one person who is jealous, hateful and obsessive. That's the sole person who is responsible for creating the multiple accounts here to hate on Elle. It's the one and only Maybekim! ie, you !!!

Come on, it really is no secret that you have made multiple accounts yet again and repeatedly up voted your own comments and down voted mine. The game has been played long enough for it to be totally obvious!

Apr 12, 2017

@DonnieG It's only one person who is jealous, hateful and obsessive. That's the sole person who is responsible for creating the multiple accounts here to hate on Kay. It's the one and only Laura! ie, you !!!

Apr 12, 2017

I ordered the Sushi Hair Clip Trio Set and Bandana Bib Trio Set from Hello Little Joys/Little Joys via Gmail in February 2017. When they arrived, the packaging was torn and smelled of cigarette smoke. The bandana bib had China tags on it and the hair clips were covered in glue and fell apart before I could use them. I contacted the owner, who goes by "Laura" and "Judy" about the issue, and was told to pound sand for lack of a better term. I did some Internet research and found out that this individual is known for her unsavoury behaviour, resells product from Aliexpress, and is a well known thief and scammer. Beware!

Apr 12, 2017

@marissaldl I would recommend small claims court. She's lost in court several times in the past.

Apr 12, 2017

Just want to see you happy Maybe Elle. But you keep allowing gorgeous blonde bombshells to distract you. Focus on the positive things in life, less on the hatred, jealousy and bitterness. She's a beautiful babe Elle. Nothing wrong with admitting that!

Apr 12, 2017

@DonnieC (sigh) I just hope that one day you will eventually realise that taking all your problems out on beautiful, bright and ambitious people like Elle is not the answer, Maybekim.
    You need to appreciate the good things that life has given you. I have confidence that you will come to this conclusion eventually.

(Side note: Never really saw the appeal of blonde. Lot of people do but I don't.)

Apr 12, 2017

@DonnieG (sigh) I just hope that one day you will eventually realise that taking all your problems out on beautiful, bright and ambitious people like Kay is not the answer, MaybeElle.

(Side note: Never really saw the appeal of a butch. Lot of people do but I don't.)

Apr 12, 2017

@DonnieG Really? Then why did you bleach your hair blonde? Or was it just to copy kay more?

Apr 13, 2017

@lolol9824959 Never dyed my hair, EVER!
    3 things I would never do...

No Hair dying
    No body piercing
    And above all...NO TATOO'S !!!

@DonnieG Sure thing Laura

Apr 12, 2017

ROTFL this is way worse than dave ever was

Apr 12, 2017

@anongirl989 The coverup is honestly worse.

Apr 17, 2017

@lolol9824959 Her tattoos are almost as ugly as her face.

Apr 12, 2017

YAH super jealous of this freak.. unedited raw this is your natural UGLY face. by the way who likes their own selfies? oh i know, an ugly haggard looking freak with no friends

Apr 13, 2017

@anongirl989 Oh totally. I mean, who wouldn't be jealous of a wrinkled, pimply-faced, greasy cow like this?

Apr 17, 2017

@anongirl989 God.. What is wrong with her face?!! She straight up looks like the grinch!

Apr 12, 2017

Honestly though.. You look like a man Laura.

Apr 12, 2017

Have you had your gender reassignment surgery yet Laura? Your birth name was Logan... Correct?
    You'll be displeased to know that I am not who you say I am.

Apr 13, 2017

That's what happens when you intentionally cause ### between people and their friends / family Laura. You get a ton of enemies who will start ### with you until you move on.. If ever. That hasn't happened yet and I doubt it ever will because you're a piece of ###.

Apr 13, 2017

Happy Easter holiday weekend to everyone :) Positive thoughts and vibes are the order of the day.

Apr 13, 2017

You deserve this Laura :)

Apr 13, 2017

So tell me Laura.. Because you like to take stabs at other people's parenting skills.. Have your ever actually witnessed her with her kid in person? If you have you'll know she's a kick ### mom with the patience of a saint. You're just deflecting your own parental failures onto her because you're jealous. And probably mad that your family has that trashy teen mom status hahaa