Helix6 Garciniaunauthorized payment

I ordered this product and never tried it. After the trial period, I was billed for the full price and I thought that was it. I did a trial through this company because it said that there was no commitment. I have been now charged 79.95 twice and not once used anything. I would like my money back and to stop being charged for this product. This company should be put out of business for the way it scam poor people out of their hard earned money.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Englewood, COIn addition to the one product I ordered it shipped another one with it that I did not ask for yet they billed me for it. I called and spoke with a customer service representative who assured me that it would be taken off. Low and behold I was lied to because it came with the other product. Needless to say, I have been double billed for this product as well. I can't afford this. Something should be done about the way this company is able to use two different names to go into your account and steal your money. Not only am I furious so is my husband who is on a fix income. Shame on you guys!