Helio Cellular / DO NOT TRUST THEM

1 Fremont, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 8669643546

Watch out for these crooks, they are same as Authorized Merchants. They were using that name until they received so many complaints from the Better Business Bureau and decided to "rebrand" . They have been selling customer returned phones and are not be trusted with your money. They sound really friendly on the phone and then things start to change once they have your money! For better deals go to Finawireless. They are the real authorized dealers for Helio!

Comments

Ja
  7th of Feb, 2009
Helio Cellular - SELLS USED BROKEN PHONES
Helio Cellular
California
Phone: 8669643546
heliocellular.com

We purchased two Helio Oceans from them and both of them were customer returns that they resold to us. The worst part was that the lines were not cancelled and when we tried to use it Helio could not activate them for us. They informed us that Helio Cellular is actually no longer an authorized dealer for Helio and that they have actually received several complaints from them. What ever you do, DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THEM!!

Wi
  8th of Feb, 2009

I see I was not the only one. They are still refusing to return me my money. Did you have any luck getting your money back? Also another note, they are same as authorized merchants.