Helei Machinery Trade Company Ltd / Cheating complain

Jul 25, 2015
khankhel tranding construction & transports Co.
Doha Qatar
Phone: +97470330790
I would like complain against Helei Machinery Trade Company Ltd for not delivering the excavator that we agreed, they swap it with other excavator which is not the same excavator we select while we are in China. I saw it personally that they loaded the excavator that we choose but unfortunately, its different excavator we received in Doha port. The other Unit (hitachi excavator) we have not received as of this date.

It is clear that this company has cheated us by sending the wrong excavator and not sending the other excavator despite all the items has been paid fully, i will send all the supporting document to prove my allegation.

I am very hopeful that you can help us to retrieve back our money and block list this company on alibaba.com website to prevent them in cheating other buyers online.

Anticipating your early response regarding this matter.

P.S. - I indicated in each photo attached which one is original and which one is fake...

Mohd. Younis Sar Gul

Mobile: +[protected]

Helei Machinery Trade Company LtdHelei Machinery Trade Company LtdHelei Machinery Trade Company LtdHelei Machinery Trade Company Ltd