HEINEKEN BOTTLING COMPANY / lottery winners

1 Philippines Review updated:

they send me a letter that i won $600, 000USD i just dont know if it is true or not so can you please search this for me or give me feedbacks if you already see this problem of mine they asking me to send them back a money of 300GBD but i told them if i really won why dont you deduct it from the money which i'm going to recieved. if you need the letter that they give me ask mo to send you all of it. thank you and God bless more power. that person below was the one who are sending me the mess.

HEINEKEN BOTTLING COMPANY
HEINEKEN BOTTLING COMPANY

More HEINEKEN BOTTLING COMPANY Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• In
      Jul 20, 2011

Yes send them all the money they ask for, you are to dumb to have it anyway.

• Ud
      Jul 24, 2011

your noticed that i had won $5, 00, 000 i have doubt is it true or false how i conformed.Now a days we are hearing so much cheating like this .if your message is true what i can do for won money receiving & where i have to contact ? thak you for message.

• Me
      Sep 22, 2011

they send me message that yo won 600.000us$ iwant to know about that mehran.[protected]@yahoo.com phone:00989174075537

• Ah
      Nov 05, 2011

hi,
    i recevied an email that i win a lottry but i dont know how to contect them.

thanks
    aziz

• Bo
      May 24, 2012

hello sir,
    my name is Indra bahadur pant.
    i am from Nepal Kathmandu
    my email is [protected]@yahoo.com
    today i just receive a email i wined $600000 USD
    so i want to re-conform either it is true or fake

• Zo
      Sep 06, 2012

your noticed that i had won $600, 000, 00 . i have doubt is it true or false how i conformed.Now a days we are hearing so much cheating like this .if your message is true what i can do for won money receiving & where i have to contact ? thank you for message.

• Mn
      Dec 08, 2012

my name is M.Nadeen Iqbal, i received this fake lottery e-mail from Heineken Bottling company .is it true or fake.