Hefty OneZip bags / Waste of money!

United States Review updated:
Just wanted everyone to know that i bought 3 boxes of them and everyone I used leaked. I had to double bag them. If I had there email address I would tell them about it also. That is a waste of $12.00 witch is a lot of money to some people. Thanks so much.

N  4th of Oct, 2006 by

Hefty OneZip bags - Storage bags don't open

I have 3 bags of one zip Hefty storage bags that don't open when I try to zip them please send me replacement I'll sent the ones I got to whereever you send a address to replace.

Thanks Dorothy Shannon,
Eau Galle Wi
A  6th of Oct, 2006 by
I brought 2 -3in the box bags from BJ's Wholesale Club, one box was OK the others the zips lock
work,but the plastic wasn't connect to the zip lock.
A  11th of Jan, 2007 by
I bought hefty one zip freezer gallon bags to freeze chicken and 6 out of 13 wouldn't seal when I zipped them and I even tried it without the easy zip and still nothing. Very unpleased with this product!
A  27th of Mar, 2007 by
You're right! I got online to look for their CS department. What a waste of money! have thrown out every bag after only 2 zips. Hefty... do you hear us? This product is the worst!
N  22nd of Jun, 2010 by
We purchased two boxes of hefty one zip storage bags from BJ's and the bags are not properly connected to the zipper. They come apart as soon as we attempt to close the bags. The UPC code is a label over your code and it is 1370085476 there is also a white printed code that might be your batch no: 7150805714. We hope this will be of assistance to you to determine the cause of this condition. We have always been very pleased with the performance of your products and would appreciate a coupon or voucher for replacement bags.