Hefty One Zip Value Pack Storage Bags / PO Box is closed - no rebate

I purchased 4 boxes of Hefty One Zip Storage bags in Sept 06. 2 of the gallon size & 2 of the quart size. I sent the UPC codes, the original receipt and the rebate forms to the address on the form. Amost 4 weeks later, I received my envelope back stating the PO Box was closed. I double checked - YES, I had the proper address including the PO Box and the zip code. The offer expires Dec. 31, 2006. I went to the internet to find a phone number or something so I could find out where to re-send the envelope but no luck - all I found was this complaint site. I am out $4 and 39 cents for the stamp - not counting my time to cut the UPC code from the boxes, fill in the forms and mail it in. And now my time trying to find out who can help me. The product is great but I wouldn't have bought 4 boxes without the rebate offer.

Does anyone know where I can send my rebate info to?
Or who I can complain to?

FYI - I sent it to PO Box 400097, El Paso, TX [protected] per the form.

Comments

• Sh
      11th of Mar, 2007

Go to this site http://www.pactiv.com/index.aspx

Here you will be able to contact hefty. The pactiv co. owns hefty.

16th of Nov, 2008

I purchased your gallon storage bags and I very disappointed with this product, the seams are coming apart, I use it for freezing my spaghetti sauce . I usually buy the dollar general brand and never thought I would have this problem. I might go back to that brand.