Hebeoswrong product

Hi I ordered my bridesmaid dress in grape and received a blue which is the wrong color. I sent out an email immediately when the item arrived and no one responded to me. I also rquested that they remove the extra fabric in the front as well as the broach and that did not happen. the order # was U30181114194958109.

I has to order another dress as my wedding is less than a month away. I am a very unhappy, unsatisfactory customer. Please contact me at [protected] for a return and full refund on that incorrect dress.

• Updated by Lori-Ann Georges, Nov 27, 2018

Hi I ordered address and received the wrong color. I sent out an email immediately when the item arrived and no one responded to me. I also rquested that they remove the extra fabric in the front as well as the broach and that did not happen. the order # was U30181114194958109.

I had to order another dress as this is for my wedding which is less than three weeks away. I am very unsatisfied, and unhappy. I don't think I would order from you ever again. Please give me a call at [protected]

Lo