Hebeos / please, stay away. i'm being serious.

I'm giving you the most negative rating of all times and warning everyone not to order anything from them not to deal with their absolutely horrible and awful customer service. Stay away and shop elsewhere.
Explaining: I got a dress from them, but it looked absolutely different. At least the photo on the website showed another dress, not mine. And the dress was also in a green color, even though I ordered a red one. What a nice thing, isn't it? I think anyone would be angry. They refused to refund or to exchange. What kind of service is that??? What was the reason to refuse my honest right to get the dress I ordered?
The worst online shop ever.

• narcessa giles's Response, Apr 02, 2018

Ma
Sep 27, 2017

Comments

Hebeos - Dress
    Manchester
    England, Greater Manchester
    United Kingdom

My wife bought dress but she received small now she wants to return and get refund or be changed but she's told to pay postage why yet wasn't her fault. I tried to chat online and even sent message but no reply till now. Please help solve this issue as the dress is expensive but no use

• Do
    Hebeos - GB9718061209394314 GB97180606190948312 G97180614210634258
    Rye
    England, East Sussex
    United Kingdom

Hi, I have placed the above 3 orders, the first dissapeared, the 2nd was refunded without advice or reason, and so i placed a 3rd. I am desperate for these 2 dresses for my daughters prom on 23rd June, and i dont know whether they are coming or not?

Please please please get these dresses to me

Regards

Donna Carter

• Ka
    Hebeos - Wedding dress
    Hebeos.com

Like many others we ordered a wedding dress from Hebeos and it was stained and damaged they do not want to issue a refund. They have no phone number and their customer service claims are completely false. I would never order from here and strongly urge everyone to stay away from this false company

• Na
      20th of Aug, 2018
    Hebeos / Bumperr - i ordered a prom dress and it said it would be here April 2nd and i still havent recevied it yet

its a navy blue and gold prom dress
    the billing address is 403 Lexington Ave

Hebeos / Bumperr - Dress

I went to order my prom dress from this site and the first time my card was declined because they dont take debit. Then my credit card was "declined" but a charge still went through for the price of that dress and my first email was responded to with a "15% off" coupon. Any other form of contact has gone ignored. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE.

• Ta
      20th of Aug, 2018
    Hebeos - Want to exchange a dress for a bigger size
    United kingdom
    Canada

Hey I have been writing the company to exchange the dress we recently have bought a dress from this company and they won't exchange the dress for a bigger size we need a size 22 lilac dress we have sent photos of the dress it was only tryed on my wedding is in august and my braidmaid paid for the dress and wants a bigger one please and thanks you

• Le
      23rd of Jan, 2019

We have had the same sad and sorry experience as the person in the original post. We will never buy from this awful, unethical company again and are doing our best to spread the word so no one else has to suffer through this. Here is our experience:

This dress arrived via DHL with no return label or instructions. The mesh of the dress was dark black (wrong color)--not sheer as shown in the photo--and also one of the breast/modesty panels was visible, not hidden behind the lace as it was supposed to be (defect) so we did not like it and wanted to return for a refund. Despite going on website to request a return, customer service never replied. Next came a week of pointless and frustrating email exchanges where Hebeos reps asked for photos, and my daughter's measurements?!? We sent photos as requested but the company insists the dress is the same as the photo (clearly not) and that it is a "custom" dress that can't be re-sold, which is also not true. My daughter ordered a standard size--the dress has not been worn or altered, so absolutely can be resold. What a frustrating waste of time! Terrible customer service and now we are stuck with a dress we don't want and no refund! We will never buy from this company again!

• To
      30th of Jan, 2019

This place is a mess. The dress was the wrong size the color was wrong. They do not want to return your money. Please refrain from buying from them. I got the Attorney General now investigating and trying to resolve the manner now. Scammers