HEBunethical behaviour

J Aug 06, 2016 Review updated:

August 6, 2016 i was trying to buy a blender in heb at this address 28550 us-290, cypress, tx 77433 but they did not have any, a kind worker showed me to a blender in another heb 24224 northwest freeway cypress tx 77429 and they had it reserved for me, i accepted and i went to go find it. when i get to the store they have it at customer service waiting for me the worker had it checked but the seal wasn't there, so we decided to check if anything was missing, and every thing was fine the worker was very kind hearten and said that we don't have to take it if we don't feel secure i said i will take it, so i bought it directly at customer service. i had the receipt in my hands, after that my husband decided to buy eye drops, so he kept the shopping cart with the blender and i go to the register to pay the medicine i walk to the door to the door to wait for my husband, he was coming to me, we walked to the exit door when we already crossed the door a worker was yelling at us in a rude way with another guy with him he asked me without presentation, my receipt and i say that we didn't steal anything i give it to him for confirmation and he says thank you. my husband says you should say sorry, but he turned his back on us and left. when i was in the parking lot i was really confuse for why he was so rude against me, so i returned to the store to the customer service and i returned the blender and i explained to customer service about my decision my husband asked for the name of the man who was yelling at us and he says his name is steve he gave me a number to complain about it, it is [protected] so he also says sorry to me and my husband, and steve should've said sorry to us he said, after that we left. i want to know why he decided to treat me bad, and i want to know why he really did that. that was not polite it is not even the store's policy.

•   Aug 08, 2016

Heavens to mergatroid! All that! Just for a stinking blender that'd sit on a shelf in the garage for 20 years anyway..