HEB/Pharmacy / pharmacy
I went to get my rx filled at this heb first they said my insurance said it can't be filled till the next day so I called my ins. And they put in an override. Then after they get that they said well we need to call the doctor because it was a little early to be filled anyways. I know it is a controlled substance I am a recovering addict who is recovered and because my rx is to treat addiction it is no reason to assume right away! Big no no regarding hippa and my phi (protected health information). So the pharmacist said come back tomorrow at 10am is when everything should be done and ready so I come at 11:45am the next day they say 30min more. Then I come back at 1pm and they tell me we do not have your rx in stock so you can go somewhere else or wait another day or two! I will never go to an heb pharmacy again. They violate your hippa rights I did not give my doctor permission to release any info regarding my rx and did not give the pharmacy permission to look into my medical history just to see if I am trying to get an extra rx. After being a recovering addict and over coming all of that which I have already gone through. This was demeaning and made me feel like they treated my like I was a peace of trash and the way they looked at me was like I was crap on the bottom of there shoe!
More HEB/Pharmacy Complaints & Reviews
- HEB - management 
- HEB - disrespectful cashiers 
- HEB Grocery Chain - harassing for parking in handicapped when disabled 
- HEB - e gift cards 
- H‑E‑B - unethical, unprofessional behavior against heb security personnel at the store at 725 e. villa maria in bryan tx.
- H‑E‑B - rotten food
- H‑E‑B - apple cinnamon streusel/ lemon streusel mini muffins
- H‑E‑B - customer service
- H-E-B / HEB Grocery Company - I am making a complaint about a canned product.