HEB / awful everything

I have lived in elgin for about 5 years now, I have been dealing with heb pharmacy since I moved here back in 2005, and I always have to deal with the fact that the heb pharmacy are always losing my son's medication/ prescriptions that we turn in!!! I always try to give them the benefit of the doubt, but I can't do that anymore... I am sick and tired of them always losing things and making my son wait on a medication that he needs that day... They are never stocked and I always get the run around on the medications... I am suppose to be able to trust them with things like this and its gotten to the point where I have told everyone I know to not use the pharmacy because of the poor customer service and organization that they give to the community of elgin...

• Taliman7's Response, Mar 25, 2018

Piece of glass found in heb salad.

• Janet Ortiz Tauyan's Response, Jun 27, 2018

My complaint is regarding the Mexican candy Rica Piña pineapple and chili flavor lollipops. The package has a picture that I, and several people that have seen it, feel is racist. I've included pictures on the first complaint I sent.

• Paola Cantu's Response, Jul 06, 2018

924 E Elizabeth St, Brownsville, TX 78520, EE. UU.

Th
Sort by: Date | DownRating

Comments

• Re
      26th of Sep, 2009

i went into Heb looking for a halloween costume for my daughter. I asked a lady in uniform where that sectionj was located; and get this, she said- "NO COMPRENDE"

So i repeated more slowly, and asked where the halloween costumes were. And again she looked at me and said she speaks no english. This is a woman being paid to work in a heb and she doesnt even speak a word of english. CRAZY...
    I understand equal oppertunities and all, but a woman who speaks no english working in a english speaking area/city/country where her job is to help people with general queries and assist customers is crazy. I cannot understand how she got the position- even if it is her job to deal with the Spanish community, still she should be bilingual at least speaking english to communicate to her peers and customers.

I normally hate to wrte in and complain, however this unbelievable and astounding situation, i thaught, needed to be addressed.
    As i mentioned equal oppertunities is a great thing; but i think a little disgretion should be used, or at least check that the applicant can partially speak english.

15th of Oct, 2009

The HEB in Austin on Parmar mad me angry! I went in there to get change only. I went over to look at a display they had up. I was going out the door when some shimp guy stopped me. He had black hair and was a real dick! He stepped right into my path and said, "Ma'am you need to come back to me to my office. I just laughte at him and pushed him aside. I got in my car and left! I plan on contacting the main office if I can find it and getting that little jerk fired! I really am mad because he was acting as if I took something when I was right there in front the whole time! They have cameras everywhere and eyes, so how could anyone take anything there? I'm never going back there! I shopping elsewhere!

• Gu
      14th of Nov, 2018
    HEB 013 - employee
    Rio Grande City
    heb.com

geronimo gonzales GM overnight was smoking marijuana outside the premises and its illegal for an employee to do drugs. heb has a strict code of conduct that no one ahould use or consume such types of drugs. a drug test should be administered to insure his employment

• Da
      11th of Nov, 2018
    HEB/Wadley/Midland - incorrect tagging + terrible customer services
    Midland
    heb.com

The evening shift supervisors need to learn better customer handling skills and be polite with customers.. They really dont need to create a hostile environment..

• As
      13th of Aug, 2018
    H-E-B / HEB Grocery Company - Dogs in store
    Pharr
    Texas

On different occasions that I have gone shopping at HEB at Pharr, Tx I have encountered other customers with dogs in their arms or shopping baskets. They are NOT service dogs because they are not identified as such. Dogs don't belong in food stores. It is not sanitary to see dogs where we place our food. In fact, it is disgusting .

31st of Oct, 2018
    H-E-B / HEB Grocery Company - HEB e-gift card
    Texas

I purchased an e gift card and have yet to receive the purchase on my email.

• Lo
    H-E-B / HEB Grocery Company - HEB greek100 calories
    Florida

I bought the Greek hundred calorie yogurt. It has the HEB select ingredients. That is false advertisement. It has one of the worst ingredients in it fructose and corn starch. I only brought this product because of the HEB selected ingredients. Never again, I should always read the ingredients for myself.
    Elopez

• Pa
    H-E-B / HEB Grocery Company - Downtown
    Brownsville
    Texas

the store closes at 9pm and yesterday I went to 8:50 pm and they did not let me in to do my shopping

H-E-B / HEB Grocery Company - Rica Piña pineapple flavor with chili lollipops
    Brownsville
    Texas

The candy was purchased at an HEB in Brownsville, Tx. The package has what I believe to be racist picture on it. I shared pictures of it with friends, and they feel the same about it. I have included pictures of the product below. See for yourself. Am I overreacting? With the way things are nowadays, I'm surprised HEB would carry this product.

HEB Grocery Store - I'm complaining about being harassed
    Seguin
    Texas

I came out of the restaurant in the Seguin HEB location, I walked outside, sat down on the bench and lit a cigarette. There was no sign at all that it was employees only, I was harassed and I plan on filing harassment.

• Wa
    H-E-B / HEB Grocery Company - Curbside
    Midland
    H-E-B.com

Showed up at 17:40 for my groceries. They weren't ready but the manager promised they would be ready at 18:30. I came back and it's 19:32 and I am still waiting and they just told me it would be another 30 minutes.

H-E-B / HEB Grocery Company - HEB Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips
    Floresville
    Texas

I bought the grab bag of HEB brand chips. I recieved one of the bags closed but with nothing but air in it no chips at all.

• Ta
    H‑E‑B - heb fresh salad
    Texas

On 3/25/2018, my husband was eating the HEB salad when he got a piece of glass in his mouth whic he spit out immediately.
    The glass was hidden in the salad leaves.

• Ke
      21st of Aug, 2018
    H‑E‑B - montero farms coconut
    Round Rock
    Texas

I purchased two coconuts from the HEB near my apartment, on Louis Henna Blvd Round Rock TX and upon opening the second one, I found the meat to have mold growing on it.

• Ro
    H‑E‑B - heb get cheesy pack - chips
    Conroe
    Texas

When I opened my pack, I found four bags of chips with no chips at all.

• Ka
      2nd of Sep, 2018
    H‑E‑B - laurens garden tomatoes juice bottle jusice

Fermented sour made me sick and nausea

• Ah
      1st of Sep, 2018
    H‑E‑B - ode to olives heb stuffed olives
    Florida

I bought Ode To Olives stuffed olives from HEB Wurzbach, I10 location and while eating i was surprised by an olive seed under my tooth breaks a piece of that tooth followed by unbelievable pain !! I did take a pic so you guys must take care of that

• Wi
    H‑E‑B - neapolitan ice cream, 1 gallon
    Florida

I found a small piece of metal in the gallon of ice cream and was really freaked out about it. I'm gonna contact somebody tomorrow about it.

• De
    H‑E‑B - "recycling" of plastic bags
    Deer Park
    Texas

I was about to put my plastic bags into the designated recycling bin in provided by the store, and the employee said, "we don't really recycle these. They just get thrown into the trash."

Why do you pretend to recycle the bags?

Walmart recycles their bags.

Kroger recycles their bags.

Why does heb pretend to recycle? What a hoax!!

• Gl
      2nd of Sep, 2018
    H‑E‑B - salsa jalapeño
    Houston
    Texas

I don't know why I have to fill 350 characters to tell you what is wrong with my product but anyway, I found this in my salsa. I don't know what it is, but it look like plastic. I've already eaten half of the salsa, and found this mid way. I could have easily chocked on it. Please tell me what plan of action you are planning to take about this