HEB / awful everything
I have lived in elgin for about 5 years now, I have been dealing with heb pharmacy since I moved here back in 2005, and I always have to deal with the fact that the heb pharmacy are always losing my son's medication/ prescriptions that we turn in!!! I always try to give them the benefit of the doubt, but I can't do that anymore... I am sick and tired of them always losing things and making my son wait on a medication that he needs that day... They are never stocked and I always get the run around on the medications... I am suppose to be able to trust them with things like this and its gotten to the point where I have told everyone I know to not use the pharmacy because of the poor customer service and organization that they give to the community of elgin...
Taliman7's Response, Mar 25, 2018
Piece of glass found in heb salad.
Janet Ortiz Tauyan's Response, Jun 27, 2018
My complaint is regarding the Mexican candy Rica Piña pineapple and chili flavor lollipops. The package has a picture that I, and several people that have seen it, feel is racist. I've included pictures on the first complaint I sent.
Paola Cantu's Response, Jul 06, 2018
924 E Elizabeth St, Brownsville, TX 78520, EE. UU.
More HEB Complaints & Reviews
- HEB - management 
- HEB - disrespectful cashiers 
- HEB Grocery Chain - harassing for parking in handicapped when disabled 
- HEB - heb managment & staff 
- H-E-B / HEB Grocery Company - customer care and response time
- H-E-B / HEB Grocery Company - heb organics - honey & oats crunch cereal
- H-E-B / HEB Grocery Company - bad gas
- H-E-B / HEB Grocery Company - how I was treated when I bought something
- H-E-B / HEB Grocery Company - service