HEB / awful everything

I have lived in elgin for about 5 years now, I have been dealing with heb pharmacy since I moved here back in 2005, and I always have to deal with the fact that the heb pharmacy are always losing my son's medication/ prescriptions that we turn in!!! I always try to give them the benefit of the doubt, but I can't do that anymore... I am sick and tired of them always losing things and making my son wait on a medication that he needs that day... They are never stocked and I always get the run around on the medications... I am suppose to be able to trust them with things like this and its gotten to the point where I have told everyone I know to not use the pharmacy because of the poor customer service and organization that they give to the community of elgin...

• Taliman7's Response, Mar 25, 2018

Piece of glass found in heb salad.

• Janet Ortiz Tauyan's Response, Jun 27, 2018

My complaint is regarding the Mexican candy Rica Piña pineapple and chili flavor lollipops. The package has a picture that I, and several people that have seen it, feel is racist. I've included pictures on the first complaint I sent.

• Paola Cantu's Response, Jul 06, 2018

924 E Elizabeth St, Brownsville, TX 78520, EE. UU.

Th

Comments

• Do
    HEB - drug using employee
    Falfurrias
    Texas

I have learned an employee of the store in question is a habitual drug abuser and suggest this branch of the company test everyone. The employee in question is at times stationed in the pharmacy, so regular drug use should be of concern.

• Da
      21st of Oct, 2018
    H‑E‑B - heb brand sponge/scouring pad
    Sugar Land
    Texas

We have been disappointed with the HEB brand sponge/scouring pad. Primarily with the scouring pad side. Within 2-3 days of using it, the scouring pad becomes disassembled and falls apart. The sponge is good quality but not the scouring pad.

• Cw
      21st of Oct, 2018
    H‑E‑B - heb brand raisin bran with crunch
    Bastrop
    Texas

I love most HEB products. But in trying the Raisin Bran with crunch cereal, the raisins are so hard, even soaking in milk for a while doesn't allow to eat them without effort.
    Please try to improve on this product as the basic recipe is very tasty.

• Th
    H‑E‑B - oatmeal heb brand
    Houston
    Texas

The oatmeal let a blister on my lip and is very painful. The oatmeal was heated as listened to instructions exactly as it said. My lip is burned seriously and is a problem. The problem needs to be solved as I will be fine but other people need to be safe and this is a very big hazard.

• Of
      22nd of Oct, 2018
    H‑E‑B - cashier / customer service
    Victoria
    Texas

Gentleman seemed irratated with the situation, and just didn't seem happy to be working, told him thank you and said nothing back, the order was not that difficult. Didn't understand his problem, he came off as decent at first, and when the card needed have an amount put in it seemed like it was to much for him.

• Ca
      23rd of Oct, 2018
    H‑E‑B - hill country fare mustard potato salad
    Austin
    Texas

I purchased a 3lb tub of the Hill Country Fare Mustard Potato Salad at the HEB Hancock Center on 41st in Austin TX Thursday 06/29/2017. After having eaten about 3/4 of the tub in one bite I pulled a glass shard out of my mouth. Luckily I didnt bite down on it.

• Eb
      23rd of Oct, 2018
    H‑E‑B - jello pudding
    Port Neches
    Texas

Went to HEB Sunday night and bought a pack of the Jello Chocolate pudding. Opened up one Monday and there was mold on the lid!! The expiration date said August on it. Needless to say, I threw away the whole pack of them. Money going down the drain.

• Me
      27th of Oct, 2018
    H‑E‑B - new blueberry and other muffins
    Kerrville
    Texas

Recently HEB Kerrville Texas started shelving a commercial version of their delicious homemade style muffins. The new commercial muffins taste like a commercial muffin. We want our delicious muffins back. What is going on at the bakery at HEB???

H-E-B / HEB Grocery Company - HEB e-gift card
    San Antonio
    Texas

I purchased an e gift card and have yet to receive the purchase on my email.

• Tf
    H-E-B / HEB Grocery Company - Deli
    Texas

I came in today october 23 and i was asking this young black guy for help about a question i had about some chickens but he just kept on walking. Never had this service in tbis heb over by pin oak.

• Po
    H-E-B / HEB Grocery Company - Food/deli meats
    Texas

There was two people in front of me trying to get some sliced meat. A tall black guy was on the phone. Like really i need help over here.

• Br
      1st of Nov, 2018
    H-E-B / HEB Grocery Company - Deli
    Texas

I was waiting in line for some meat and a cheese. 2 people were on the other side ignoring the line. Bad service.

• Da
      11th of Nov, 2018
    HEB/Wadley/Midland - incorrect tagging + terrible customer services
    Midland
    heb.com

The evening shift supervisors need to learn better customer handling skills and be polite with customers.. They really dont need to create a hostile environment..

• Br
      12th of Nov, 2018
    HEB Employee - ivan in meat department
    Port Arthur
    Texas

Madison grown blonde lady trying to attack me from the left side of my arm and Ivan gone chat with her and gone ask me am I alright. Ivan is a grown man like me he should not let a woman grow into a beast.

• Gu
      14th of Nov, 2018
    HEB 013 - employee
    Rio Grande City
    heb.com

geronimo gonzales GM overnight was smoking marijuana outside the premises and its illegal for an employee to do drugs. heb has a strict code of conduct that no one ahould use or consume such types of drugs. a drug test should be administered to insure his employment