Heavens Little Stuff / Terrible experience

I placed an order by dec. 04, 2008. On dec. 08, 08 I receive it BUT INCOMPLETE and some of the items was broken. Some others was missing and I have been sending e-mails to the company and guess what?. They did not respond it.

I call the USPS and they can not provide me with some phone number or fax. I explained the situation and they still can not provide me the phone number or fax of this Co.

If you did not want to loose your money and time, please DO NOT BUY from them unless you want to take the risk.

I'm pretty disappointed and pretty upset about this.

Ma

Comments

• Ni
      11th of Jan, 2009

Are Heaven Little stuff and wholesale disney online the same company website are very similar

• Kn
      26th of Jan, 2009

Do not use them I got ripped off thousands of dollars--missing merchandise, damaged, stained, broken, etc. Took MONTHS to get some items and here it is a couple years later and I still have not recieved my items.

14th of Feb, 2009

Never had a problem with them. I love this store. I have been buying from them for years now and never had a problem..

Best Best Advice

Answer to niabia qustion, No Heavenslittlestuff is a branch of a drop shipper so is the disney one. I looked it up., Its $1, 200 a month and you own the website and pick the merchandise you want to sell direct from the manufactures. So come to find out all items are drop shipped.
    Look up drop ship disney and you will fin the link to buy a drop ship website. Only bad thing is they all look a like.

14th of Feb, 2009

I also shop at the online store heavenslittlestuff and have never had a problem with my stuff. I have placed three or four orders and have always got what i ordered. I also like this website.

14th of Feb, 2009

Sorry I meant to put wholesale disney online not heavenslittlestuff.. LOL they are the same price but I think heavenslittlestuff if a little faster in shipping.

• Sh
      31st of Aug, 2009

I LOVE HEAVENSLITTLESTUFF. Im a single mom and if it wasnt for them I dont know what I would do. I buy and sell from my home and the items I buy from them sell great cuz I get them for cheap. I tell my family to buy fromt hem for parties. GREAT STORE... LOVE THEM..

• Sh
      31st of Aug, 2009

I LOVE heavenslittlestuff, , , , , ,

Never had a problem...

I love them

• Yo
      6th of Dec, 2009

I ordered stuff from wholesaledisney website for $2xx. Later, I checked the status of my order and they said they had problem charging my credit card as their system broke down. Eventually, they said everything is ok and they will ship my order soon.

2 Weeks later, I was charged by heaven little stuff for the amout less than what I placed, so I figured it out they both should be the same company and they might don't have some of my order items.

However, I received "1 of 2" box and found out, my order was mixed up. I received something that I did not order and what I order are not shipped.

I tried to email them 3 times at least and haven't received any responses yet. Anyone have their number that I can called? Please help.

I don't think I will do business with these 2 websites anymore. :(

• Ni
      7th of Jan, 2010

I placed an order on 18th sept 09 and they charged me on th 19th.Site said order shipped on the 26th sept but no order has arrived.I have emailed them on numerous times since asking for tracking numbers but have not had any reply.I think heavens little stuff is a bogus site and NOBODY SHOULD DEAL WITH THEM
    Paul

• Wt
      22nd of Jan, 2010

I like this website. Never have they ripped me off. Maybe you are looking at your account. Because they are so cheap I come to find offten they are out of stock on items but when they are they do not charge for that item. I come to find that out with my orders but if you look in your account you will see what they have and don't have. I have not found a phone number for them yet but they have answered all my emails. Try emailing your sales rep dirct. But I like this site. I sell almost everything I buy from them on eBay or amazon.

• Wt
      22nd of Jan, 2010

By the way I just got my order today. Right after submitting the first and everything is great. I know a ton of people that also buy from them and have never had a problem. Maybe you guys are the problem. Anyways. Again I like this website. It makes me lots of money and know others that would say the same.
    I LIKE heavenslittlestuff.
    NEVER had a problem. Been buying from them for I would say three years now.

• Lu
      6th of May, 2010

I buy from them as well. I really like this site because it is very easy and afforable. I think I placed my first order about three years ago and I have not had any problems. I think once but I called Jessica my sales rep and it was fixed. I don't even remember the problem but it was not a big deal. I think I need to add a item. But all in all I really like this site. My kids school orders all their little goodies from them that's how I found them. Very nice employees to.
    Good website.

• Lu
      6th of May, 2010

Good website never had A problem with any if my orders.

• Co
      6th of Sep, 2010

I like this store. I have ordered every year from them for my sins birthday and never had a complaint. Every company has it flaws I'm sure this company does to but I have always had a positive exp with them. I have a few friends that also buy from them and they love the company also. I think it's a wonderful website and very nice people that work there A+++.

• Co
      6th of Sep, 2010

I must say reading other customers complaints they seam like it's just a handful of people that are bitter. By the most everyone likes this website. I think if you had a problem you should have called them. This Disney/character website is wonderful and I don't see how anyone can complain. It seams like if you are complaining you don't know how to order wholesale... Read up on it first the stock is temp so if u order and it's out of course your not going to receive it!!! Hello it's part of the overstock market!!! It's not this website you just Need to know what your doing.. It's overstock and returns people!!