Heavenly Bliss Wedding Chapel / Wedding

Heavenly Bliss Wedding Chapel
930 South 3rd Street
Las Vegas
Phone: 702 444 5444
I booked wedding online, I waited for limo over45 minutes driver arrived in bad mood his name i believe was John when i finally arrived at chapel I had to wait another hour . The photographer was very funny but stupid and phoney blond hair i found offensive . The Pastor Levita Phillips preformed ceremony and made us feel uncomfortable she then insisted that we tip photographer, when we bookedwedding we were toldeverything was included over 250 for wedding then we had to give photographer 40 and limo driver another 50 he made us feel very uncomfortable, what really made us mad was the fact that our friend who made trip with us recieved same ceremony for50 dollars as she purchased same package outside courthouse she also recieved 20 more photo's . Levita Phillips also insited wepay another 50dollar minister fee to her so we ended uppaying 390.00 forthe same 50 dollar package our friend purchased. WE then had to sit and listen to a serman making us late for our dinner AVOID Heavenly Bliss Wedding Chapel, Levita Phillps and anything to do with this crew. I sure hopemy marriage is legal as I plan on having the service redone in our home town

More Heavenly Bliss Wedding Chapel Complaints & Reviews

Plus Heavenly Bliss Wedding Chapel - Scam

D  24th of Jul, 2011 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
My experience with Heavenly Bliss was a total blessing. They were verey nice and professional, and I believe they went over and above to ensure our ceremony was as beautiful and sweet as possible. I felt very welcome there. On a day that is very nerve-racking, they made us feel at ease. I'm glad we chose Heavenly Bliss!
D  26th of Mar, 2012 by
From our initial telephone call to "say I do" heavenly bliss was just that heavenly. The staff made us feel very comfortable and secure with their planning and organizational skills. Our ceremony was performed by Minister Emily Rose Garcia with style and finesse. Our traditional unity candle ceremony was outstanding. We left Las Vegas knowing that God put us together for a purpose. We have beautiful memories from our personal experience as well as a DVD and photos to last a lifetime. We are incredibly grateful for so many wonderful things; most of all the insurmountable love we felt. Thank you heavenly bliss for making our experience fantastic. Frederick and Jana!