Heaven Investment Holding Corp / Fraud of investers money to over 10mil
Here is the story about the problems with HIHC.I also have all emails and documents to suport my story & the US Trustees Office is working on this as there is over 10 mill dollars lost and missing from investers.
I made 2 investments with HIHC one on Aug 13 2007 for $20, 000.00 and a second one on SEP 13 2007 for $68, 000.00.
For the first 2 months the payments came on time, but in Nov 2007 I started to have problems. Around Nov 16th I started calling to see where my payment was. I talked to Gabriela Gibson customer service and she did try to get me an answer but no one responded to me. Then I talked to Sarah Morrissey, Executive Assistant for HIHC. After contacting Sarah and Gabriela many times and making demands I finally got my payment. My next payment in Dec was late but I finally got it.
On Jan 10th HIHC asked me to do a FULL RECONVEYANCE of my investments, knowing what they were asking for, put a big red flag up to me because I called and was told that I could NOT get my money unless I did the FULL RECONVEYANCE first. I figured if I did what they were asking I would have given up all my rights on the money owed and it would look like they had effectively paid you back your funds to me, when indeed they had not. So I agreed to ONLY do the $20, 000.00 reconveyance and ONLY when I received the $68, 000.00 back first then I will sign the second reconveyance for the $68, 000.00 and sent my request via FAX and email to Sarah @ HIHC. I did the reconveyance for the $20, 000.00 along with a CA all purpose Acknowledgement Form, and sent it to HIHC the next day 01/11/2008. I received another email on 01/11/2008 stating there were mistakes in the reconveyance and I had to do a new one, which I rushed out the same day and sent to them a new one with FULL understanding that the one with the mistake would be destroyed. I contacted HIHC on the 01/17/2008 to check to see if they had received it. I had to remind them I wanted my MONEY BACK and NOT a NEW DEED of TRUST. During this same phone call I was told this would not be a problem.
After few weeks went by on 02/04/2008 I called HIHC wanting to get the status on the property since I was told it was going to close around 01/20/2008, At this time I found out that Sara Morrissey was no longer with HIHC as well gone was Anna Gorobchulk my account manager. Not being able to get an answer I contacted Ken Sarna VP of HIHC and he told me there were no problems and it would be resolved shortly. Another few weeks went by and nothing happened. I found out that Ken had a family member that was ill and I was told passed away so I gave it a few more days only to get a email from Gabriela telling me about funding problems and new banking rules which raised an even bigger flag to my concern as they are not FDIC Insured.
I waited until 04/01/2008 and contacted the County Records Research and Foreclosure Firm in CA and that is when I found out the property was sold on 02/23/2008 and all this time I was told by HIHC they were still trying to get the property closed on. After I had gotten that information I confronted Ken about this and he wanted to make a new deal and I let him know that I NEVER did a reconveyance for $68, 000.00 for the property that was sold. At this time he fully understood that if I did not get my money back that I would proceed to foreclose on that property and that the new owner could lose the property. Ken also gave me a new deed of trust and note, But I had it checked and it was only worth around $200, 000.00 tops but they had over $300, 000.00 in notes on it. I told Ken on the phone and via email that I refuse to accept this offer and do not want a property that has no value. I also told him that if they paid me on time and got me my money back all would be ok! If not I would take further action and this he fully understood. A day later I get a letter from Akbar Bhamani telling me of more funding delays so I immediately contacted Ken who assured me that they will keep me on schedule for my payments.
The month of May payment time came I started to get the same run around and had to fight till the end of May to get $9, 500.00 Principle + interest back, Then June came and after many calls I was told they could not pay me. At this time I told Ken I will start to foreclose on the property. He called me and tried to get me to wait but I told him I would not. On 07/11/2008 I got another letter from the CEO telling me it would be another 90-120 days before funding would come in, By this time I had all ready filed a complaint with the Attorney General and got a response around 08/11/2008 telling me what to do next. So I contacted the Sacramento Real Estate Fraud unit and was waiting a response when I got another letter on 08/27/2008 telling about the status of the company and how accusations being written and made about HIHC were UNTRUE and 100% False. Then on 09/03/2008 I got a email telling me they have filed Chapter 11 Bankruptcy. On 09/06/2008 I received a letter from The Sacramento Real Estate Fraud unit telling me someone will contacted me shortly (as of 10/23/2008 no one has).
On 09/19/2008 I wanted to see if Ken the VP of HIHC was still around so I emailed him and he did respond, I also reminded him of what we worked out in April and to stay in touch, The response got was odd for him.
I still have a foreclosure going and I have contacted the title company Old Republic Title about the $68, 000.00 before the last 21 days were up and I found out at that time what HIHC had done. Remember back in 01/11/2008 they took the document with the mistakes that was to be destroyed and used it to get my $68, 000.00 on of that it has mistakes in it and also it dose not have the CA all purpose Acknowledgement form, I know that because I NEVER did one for the $68, 000.00. And on top of that if a property search is done it will still show my Lien on it 4916 Mendocino Ave Sacramento CA 95820. I sent an email to Alicia Kamian the VP of Old Republic Title Co and also talked to her on the phone. They saw the Lien on the property at closing but also saw the reconveyance that had the mistake that HIHC used and thought it was for the $68, 000.00 NO ONE EVER contacted me about this problem is not getting resolved because HIHC will not respond to the title company’s investigation, I was able to find Sarah Moorrissey after a long search and she remembers the problem and is willing to help. As of 10/23/2008 it is my understanding that the title company will be in touch with her and I hope it will be resolved. What HIHC did was FRAUD, they were not authorized to take the $68, 000.00 and they did it full knowingly and then tried to hide the fact.
Everything in this letter if true to the best of my knowledge and all documents attached are true to the fact of what went on between HIHC and me.