Heating & Cooling / nNon-Payment

1 IL, United States

This company is an absolute scam, both for homeowners and service profiders, STAY AWAY AT ALL COSTS! The company called and asked if I would be interested in provided services for their clients, on their behalf, I agreed. I went on one call in August 2010 and another in October 2010. I received authorization claims and sent in my paperwork to them 5 times and my original application 3 times. Payment was to be made within 30 days, needless to sya no payments have ever been made. They are impossible to reach and when you actually do reach someone, they jerk you around and come up with lame excuses, i.e. we didn;t receive your paperwork, or the checks are being mailed out next week. Well, they gota hell storm on the way. The two properties where the work was done will now have leins on the property. The states attorney general will be notified of these scammers and whatever happens to these fools is well deserved. Pass this on, STAY AWAY FROM CHOICE HOME WARRANTY, THEY ARE SCAMMERS. There are thousands of testimonials all over the net about these SCAMMERS.

Go