heatherwood apartments / water damage

heatherwood apartments
765 se mt hood hwy
Phone: 503 953 4735
this is the 3 time are kitchen has flooded at these apartmens because of are back nieghbors over flowing there god dam washing macine. seriously come on now how hard is it to do ur laundry the right way!! iv been getting sick because i believe there is mold that we cant see. but of course will are managers do any thing about it. NO!! if you are planing on moving to these apartments DONT!! its a waste of time and money that we dont have to move out of this ### hole.

D  18th of May, 2010 by
I've had nothing but positive feedback from the Heatherwood Apartments staff. The few repairs that we have needed were done promptly, and after our new garbage disposal was put in, someone from the office called a few days later to make sure it was working and that I was satisfied.

The level of care and concern from management is not what you'd expect from an apartment complex. They work hard to make sure the amenities remain luxurious and the residents are happy. They make it feel like... home. The place is clean, well-maintained, beautifully landscaped, and located near excellent schools.

I would recommend it to anyone!