Heather Gamble, Rev. Glenn E. Gamble, II, Gloria Gamble / FRAUD & Suspicious Business Practices

Los Angeles and Inglewood
I have a file full of documents and proof of the work I have done for Heather & Glenn, for which I have yet to see a dime. They contracted for graphic work, flyers and invites for various events in and around Inglewood during the early part of 2008, including campaign work for various candidates in the Southern California area.<br />
<br />
Since we attended church together and were teaching Children's Church together, I continued our working relationship on a good faith basis, although I began to be suspicious when they sent me to a well known fish market across the street from Hollywood Park to pick up a deposit for some work we were doing for the business, only to have the owner of the business almost cuss me out because he had no idea what I was talking about and my husband had to step in to calm the situation down.<br />
<br />
The final straw came when Glenn's mother, Gloria Gamble, (aka Gigi Gamble) had her G' New Life n Motion Amputee Foundation Fundraiser on March 20, 2008. I was contracted to develop a database, develop invitations, prep those invites for mailing, and I spent many, many hours working with Heather and Glenn to pull the whole event together. I have a copy of what is supposed to be the contractor agreement for the event. <br />
<br />
Heather & I were supposed to be paid 10% of the total donations received for the fundraiser and split that between us, and it was supposed to be paid within 30 days of the event. Suffice it to say I have not seen one thin dime, ever. Heather told me that those donations were upwards of $75, 000.00, but she kept telling me that Gigi was holding out to see if more donations would come in and wouldn't pay her so she couldn't pay me. And of course, she didn't have any money to pay me out of her own pocket. <br />
<br />
But, lo and behold, when time came to go to Canada in the last part of April, 2008 for the final custody hearing for her two boys against ex-husband John Bordynuik, guess who came up with air fare and hotel money to get there for both of them! That's where my money went. <br />
<br />
On top of that, Heather asked me to rent her a car the week before they were supposed to leave, supposedly from Thursday to Monday, at a cost of $110.00. She gave me $85.00 when we picked the car up on Thursday and was to give me the balance on Sunday after Glenn got paid on Friday. But Glenn's check "got garnished" and I wound up having my bank account charged on the following Friday, AFTER they left town, a total of $257.50 -- because they kept the car a whole week. <br />
<br />
First they said that Avis made a mistake, that they turned the car in on time. I showed them the documentation from the rental company and told them we could go together to straighten it out. Glenn couldn't find the time. Heather swore she would send me a money order to cover the money, of course, I have yet to see that. When I pressed Heather about the money she owes me, she responded that "I will not be harassed about this" and stopped taking my calls. <br />
<br />
Con artists?? You betcha!!! By the way, this is only SOME of the history, there is more. . .

A  11th of Apr, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Take them to small claims court. Really- don't let them rob you like that.
N  12th of Apr, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Also ask the Fraud division of your county to look into their dealings.
A  20th of Apr, 2009 by
Heather Gamble is a Canadian resident and does NOT have legal status in the United States.

She has a significant criminal record in Canada. Her maiden name is "Heather Steers" and she was born in Windsor Ontario.

Glenn Earl Gamble also has an extensive criminal record.

Both Glenn Gamble and Heather Gamble worked in teh "Obama's for Californians's" scam and a Tsunami scam (Family and Friends Unity Foundation) -- owned by them.
N  30th of Jun, 2010 by
hello im curious about glenn gamble and his mother gloria.is he about42 yrs of age.mom resided in inglewood for the most part? been looking for him, i was also a victim of that smooth talker.i can be reached at jcaejj@yahoo.com
A  3rd of Feb, 2012 by
Agree Disagree +2 Votes
Little did you all know that John Bordynuik, Heather's exhusband, was also involved in a subplot scam and used Heather as a means of escaping without detection. He was just bright enough to let Heather get herself into the mess on her own. He did, however, take her children away from her to make him look like a hero to the boys and court, appearing like a good man. The boys are now over 200 pounds and addicted to gaming, they were left for hours in the house as young teenagers and had little to no attention or care from John. He opened his own company screwed over his new girl friend, a widow and single mother, in 2008 by insisting on using her credit cards until she was hundreds of dollars in debt and then preceding to say he would repay her by making her a top investor in the company using this money. She became a top shareholder and her money was stolen from her by John Bordynuik. John's trend is to use women, whom he enters relationships with, and use them until they are mentally and emotionally drained from his emotional abuse and false promises. He is currently married to Lynn Drapeau/Bordynuik, who we can also imagine is involved in his new scamming options. He has recently been accused of fraud by the SEC.
A  16th of Mar, 2016 by
We at Mid South Church Construction sold a set of pews to the church " ROC worship Center " in Baton Rouge, La. " Gamble presented himself as a Bishop and Pastor so we provided the furniture and financed the balance...we never received full payment as also the landlord of the building had not been paid a balance of 8, 000.00 so Bishop was evicted. " Bishop" Gamble also had new Air conditioners installed that were never paid for. Mr. Gamble had an older couple paying as much as they could on the furniture. As far as we are concerned and from our experiences with Bishop Glen Gamble we are convinced that he and his wife are NOT what they present themselves as. We have investigated them as others and found that apparently they have a track record of theft by fraud, and are apparently career criminals in at least three states and Canada. Please be advised that dealing with them in our experience will lead to your financial loss.