Heath Promotion Board / Rude and arrogant contract optometrist yap su en

1 3 second hospital avenue ,level 3 health promotion boardsingapore, Singapore

Well when i was with my child for an eye checkup, Yap Su En was extremely rude and refused to let me enter the room with my child. I told her politely that i understand it was their rules but told her about some worries i was having.Instead of understand my worry, she rudely tell me its ok and refused to listen and slam the door many times before i have chance to talk.That was very rude as a optometritrist and ignorant attitude even if she was contract. Eventually after she came out of the room and proceed to the other room for further checkup, she justbpull my child hand dragging her and without informing me what is going on.I think it was very unprofessional and rude of her without respecting the right and concern of the parents, even when i ask her name, instead of telling me she just use a pen to point to her name on e form. That is so bad attitude. Each time i call the customer service to make a complain about her, the customer service liow wen been he refused to give me their direct number and keep asking the issue over and over instead of helping me i dont think that is very helpful. I liase with Liana another customer service and find that she is kinda rude as she does not take my complain seriously and keeps giving excuses not to get back to me that is very unprofessional and rude.Seriously i spoken to their in charge and hopes they do something about it instead of making many angry customers complain unsolved and they should appreciate the customer time and effort to feedback instead of defending each other and pushing here and there much to my angust, making us feel customer service doesnt cares at all even i email them the staff bad attitude.

Lo