Heartland America / just another internet rip off company

1 8085 Century Blvd.Chaska, MN, United States Review updated:

1. I called Heartland to order electric blanket #56726 which had a $10.00 Rebate.

2. The sales person said I would receive an email confirming the order and the rebate form would be in the box.

3. I have not received any emails from Heartland and there was no form. I followed the directions on the invoice and went to their website and filled out the form.

4. The website said there was no rebate for this item.

5. I called Heartland and punched in the rebate key.

6. I was told to drop the zeros from my customer number, this did not work and I would have to call another number.

7. Bottom line is "NO REBATE" from Heartland America.

8. I sent an email saying that they were a bunch of liars and thieves. Still have not heard anything from Heartland America.

Va

Comments

• Ru
      31st of Oct, 2008

Why is there such a problem with getting a rebate form. I have always ordered my blankets from Heartland, but no more-I am even thinking of sending this one back if I don't get my rebate form-please send. You try to pull it up on the Net-I can't.

• Ru
      31st of Oct, 2008

hello out there-is anyone there

• Bs
      17th of Dec, 2009

I BOUGHT A CROTON CHRONOMASTER WATCH FROM HEARTLAND AMERICA AND WAS VERY DISAPPOINTED WITH THE QUALITY OF THE WATCH. SHORTLY AFTER I BOUGHT IT AND BEFORE I COULD WEAR IT EVEN ONCE A LARGE CRACK APPEARED IN THE CRYSTAL. I THINK THEY SELL CHEAP MERCHANDISE AND DO NOT BACK UP THEIR PRODUCTS. I WILL NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM AGAIN OR BUY A CROTON WATCH EITHER.