Heartland America / just another internet rip off company
1. I called Heartland to order electric blanket #56726 which had a $10.00 Rebate.
2. The sales person said I would receive an email confirming the order and the rebate form would be in the box.
3. I have not received any emails from Heartland and there was no form. I followed the directions on the invoice and went to their website and filled out the form.
4. The website said there was no rebate for this item.
5. I called Heartland and punched in the rebate key.
6. I was told to drop the zeros from my customer number, this did not work and I would have to call another number.
7. Bottom line is "NO REBATE" from Heartland America.
8. I sent an email saying that they were a bunch of liars and thieves. Still have not heard anything from Heartland America.
More Heartland America Complaints & Reviews
- Heartland America - false advertising regarding rebates 
- Heartland America - scam charges 
- Heartland America - deceptive advertising 
- Heartland America - poor service! 
- Heartland America - unauthorized charges 
- Heartland America - women's fauxfur snowflake jacket. item number 96484d.
- Heartland America - telemarketing scam
- Heartland America - shoes
- Heartland America/ magnetic posture corrector - shipping charges
- Heartland America - poor quaility and no service