heartbeat host / Servers are down or slow every other day

HeartBeat Host
Heartbeat host seemed like a serious webhosting company. Indeed I was conned into buying domains and hosting them as well. I have at this point 5 sites on their servers.

The problem started few months ago and upon contacting their customer service, I was told that they were hit by some ddos attack. I gave them the benefit of doubt and allowed time for them to get their act right. Sadly, their servers, to date are the worst performing. As I write this, the entire site is still down, including the main site www.heartbeathost.com

I have already started looking at other hosting companies that can stick to their 99.9% uptime claims. As for hearbeat host, i've given them atleast $500 in revenue and I will pull out my sites from their servers.

N  16th of Sep, 2009 by
Heartbeat host is most likely a scam and definately not the HEARTBEAT OF AMERICA in the hosting galaxy as they claim. Thanks for the info
N  23rd of Sep, 2009 by
What is the deal with this heartbeat web server? Can they even be the heartbeat of America. Sounds like a complete scam.