heartbeat host / Servers are down or slow every other day

1 Malta Review updated:

Heartbeat host seemed like a serious webhosting company. Indeed I was conned into buying domains and hosting them as well. I have at this point 5 sites on their servers.

The problem started few months ago and upon contacting their customer service, I was told that they were hit by some ddos attack. I gave them the benefit of doubt and allowed time for them to get their act right. Sadly, their servers, to date are the worst performing. As I write this, the entire site is still down, including the main site www.heartbeathost.com

I have already started looking at other hosting companies that can stick to their 99.9% uptime claims. As for hearbeat host, i've given them atleast $500 in revenue and I will pull out my sites from their servers.

Jo

Comments

16th of Sep, 2009

Heartbeat host is most likely a scam and definately not the HEARTBEAT OF AMERICA in the hosting galaxy as they claim. Thanks for the info

23rd of Sep, 2009

What is the deal with this heartbeat web server? Can they even be the heartbeat of America. Sounds like a complete scam.