Heart FM / Consistency in competitions or fairness in competition

1 Glasgow Scotland Strathclyde, United Kingdom

I was lucky to be chosen for a competition on heart radio this week The competition was run by arnold clark and was running for a week mon to fri Each day I had one question to answer and each day the prize money went up on mon tues and wed I answered questions correctly and it was on live Because it was live everyone can obviously listen my friends were listening and one of them text me the answer as she thought I was struggling with the answer. Now the presenter said very well done that was quite a difficult one this morning I told him my friend was listening and had text me to which he replied well I don't see anything that says you cannot do that On Thursday I was back in again the prize money was now up to £2000 But when they phoned me on thurs the call was recorded and not live as in the previous days I knew it was because I had been given help the previous day I though it was a bit unfair but decided to say nothing at the time I got my question wrong so was put out of the competition which was fair enough until I listened this morning to see who was winning the money I had accumulated all week This morn it was a gentleman who when asked if he his wife was there to help him he said no he was out delivering at work when he was asked the question he hesitated with the answer till someone shouted out the correct answer to him ???????????????? Now this mornings was defiantly not recorded. Phone lines after textin in to answer were closed at 7.45 am this was 7.46 am so they had no time to record it what my complaint is why do they have rules for one and rules for another I must add that I do win regular on this station and I feel that this is the problem they know me now and I feel that rather than be in competition with the general public I am in competition with the presenters who definately put obstacles in my way when I am on. I am not a bad loser. But if it is not done fairly than I do have a valid complaint Live all week then recorded because I got help then the winner of £ 2500 is on live and gets help from someone. Very very unfair if u cannot help me I will take this to the ombudsman Thank you Mrs v Barnes [protected]

Vi