Healthy Solutions / I was charged for products that I did not order

1 8214 reinland drRichmond, VA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 8043329141

I found a charge on my account for 79.95 from a company called Healthy solutions. I have never heard of this company and definitely did not order anything from them. I have called the phone number listed on my bank statement, but all I get is a voice mail box that is full. I found a website and attempted to contact them but haven't had any luck. So now I am out 79.95 and still have no idea what was ordered or who these people are.

More Healthy Solutions Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ke
      17th of Apr, 2009

I have researched a lot about this Healthy Solutions over internet, but I couldnt find it. Why dont you write a complaint in Internet Crime Complaint Center site. Here is a useful link for you,
    Thanks
    Kevin

• Vo
      20th of Apr, 2009

So was I !!! Did you ever get a response or refund?
    Vonda

• Ti
      31st of Jul, 2009

CAPSTARDIET (as it shows up on a statement) or www.capstar-diet.com, is affiliated with Healthy Solutions and I received a fraudulent charge from them as well as NSS ACAI and Amino Skin Care. I don't know if NSS ACAI and Amino Skin Care are part of Healthy Solutions, but Capstar is and I found that out calling these #s: 1-780-747-1377 and 1-902-595-2682. I got a person, but they were in India (surprise, surprise!) and said they were out of Ontario, even though the area code (780) is out of Edmonton, Alberta, CAN. My comments that I posted on the board for CAPSTARDIET are below and may help you:

ALL - I am seeing more and more complaints show up here over the last few days. Does anyone who has been hit with these fraudulent charges have a PayPal account? I was told that PayPal was hacked and that's how these people got the info.

I was hit by this company as well. The company is fake and they're promoting a fake product. HERE IS THEIR SITE: www.capstar-diet.com. You will find an email address and phone # on the bottom of their Terms & Conditions page, but don't think you'll get anywhere with that. I've emailed them and no response. However, given the recording on the phone # says, "We'll steal your credit card and take all your money, " I don't really expect a response. (Ironically, they're based out of the country of Cyprus, but the phone # is out of Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.) I was also fraudulently charged $6.95 by NSS ACAI (Natural Source Store) and $10.95 from Amino Skin Care.

A couple things to note: Two of the three companies listed told me the email address of the person who created the order I did not place is brillantblonde@yahoo.com. I couldn't find anything on this, except that "she" has a MySpace account. Also, the product this CAPSTARDIET is promoting is promoted by Dr. Oz who is promoted by Oprah. I'd write those two a couple complaint letters as well. I DO think Dr. Oz is tied to this scam since he is Turkish and the company associated with CAPSTARDIET is based out of Cyprus.

Writing here will not help you get your money back. YOU NEED TO TAKE THIS UP WITH YOUR BANK, your local police department and any other government agency there that can investigate. (IF you're in the states, report it to the FTC.) Cancel your credit card, change your password for your bank account and if you have a PayPal account in which your card was tied to, report this to them and change that password, too. These people need to be stopped so do everything you can to try and make it happen or at least, make others aware. Good luck.

• Ju
      30th of Oct, 2009

I ordered a trial promotion. They said I had 2 wks to cancel. I didn't get it till the 13 day and called and immediately canceled. The product came from China. Then in spite of the cancellation by email they charged my account for $79.95. I was told that if I sent the product back and didn't go to my bank they would reverse the charges. They didn't. I did send the product back to China and notifed and talked to my bank a couple of times and they paid it anyway and were no help. I gave up. Will NEVER buy from this country again.

• Ju