Healthy Back Store / not delivered on time/ poor customer service

1 Fairfax, VA, United States Review updated:

I purchased the mattress online after talking to the person through phone.She promised the mattress will be delivered with in a week. After 4 weeks and numerous calls finally I got the mattress after 26 days. They delivered the wrong foundation and what I was promised as free( One pillow ) was not delivered. I called the customer service and it is so bad : she said she will get the fairfax store manager to call me. Ryan never called. I tried to call him it was in vain.I paid nearlly 2500 for this and after paying that much I am getting a poor customer service.

My advice do not order anything or buy from this store. The customer service is so bad and they do not treat you as a person after they get your money. Buyers Beware of this store and stay away.

• Lola from Wash's Response, Mar 16, 2018

Thank you for contact information (at the bottom of the screen)

Comments

• Sc
      27th of Aug, 2009

This company fails to live up to what they advertise. NO RISK GUARANTEE. After
    attempting to return my purchase inside the risk free trial period I was than informed that only part of the bed was returnable. The $2199 part was not. I could not return it or exchange it for another purchase. STAY CLEAR of the healthy back store.

• Mi

20th of Aug, 2018
    Healthy Back Institute - Heal N Soothe
    Las Vegas
    Nevada

I ordered one bottle to see if it would help my pain. I didn't. They keep sending me more even though I did not order more. There is no contact information on their web site. Does someone have contact information so I can have these charges stopped? I see from reviewing your web site that this is a recurring complaint about this company.

• Ut
      28th of Aug, 2018
    Healthy Back Institute - Heal n soothe

Ordered the first bottle for 9.95 I didn't mark I wanted another bottle and my checking has a fee for 49.95 ..really going to have the bank reverse the charges. The first bottle didn't work for me why would I want another one

• Ed
      14th of Oct, 2018
    LoseTheBackPain - heal n soothe

I was promised a phone call today 10/03/2018 and have not received one. I have been on hold for 30 minutes and I want to stop any further shipments. you don't show an account number on the invoice but my shipment ID is P11430601. Your customer service is horrible but I guess that goes along with the quality of you products. SCAM