healthierwaytogo.com cosmetyn / i never recieved my stuff ive been waiting almost 3 weeks now

1171lehman road
i ordered some stretch mark therapy stuff, and i have not recevied it yet.i have been waiting just about 2-3 weeks now i paid for it i would like to get it or transfer my money back to my card, i would really like to have this, but if its not going to be sent i want my money back...

N  20th of Mar, 2009 by
OMG I'm having the same problem! I got the free trial and sort of liked it, so I did as the email said to do: do nothing, my credit card will be charged $89.99, and I'll get another bottle.

It's been 20 days since the free trial ended, and I still haven't gotten the bottle. Scam?
N  15th of Apr, 2009 by
Well I called the "Executive Response Department at 954-318-4707 during normal business hours" and of course no answer, just a machine. Left a message.
Can someone send me the original terms page they had posted before they decided to change it? send it to whyme @ insightbb.com (remove spaces) The person I have reported this to says I will need it. Thank you in advance.
If you been scammed you can also email your story to add to all the others I've collected to report.

Well I'm off to find as many people as I can that were scammed by
South beach smile, South Beach Acai, Cosmetyn intense stretch mark therapy & Cosmetyn intense anti cellulite therapy. I'm sure sure there are plenty to add to the list to report.
Natural source store, I am not giving up, I'm getting louder. The internet will make or break you!
Heres my info if you want to refund now, i'm just gonna get louder each day that passes without my 79.99 being put back into my account

order number -3711616
Customer number-1827205
Name- Steve Wilson
zipcode- 40047
N  15th of Apr, 2009 by
I have been contacted by Jodi from natural source store all day today
I have copied and pasted our emails here for everyone to view.
If she stands by what she has stated I will have a refund by Tuesday in my account. I have not edited anything that was said between us, I did take out two stories from others that were sent to me just in case it upsets someone.
Maybe there is hope for refunds, maybe not .
But I will keep everyone up to date on my account :)
I will not let up until my money is back into my account either.

Steve Wilson

From: Jodi@naturalsourcestore.com
To: whyme@insightbb.com
Sent: Wednesday, April 15, 2009 10:15 AM
Subject: https://www.complaintsboard.com

Mr. Wilson,

I have read your complaint on complaint on Complaintsboard.com. I tried to call you but the number you provided is incorrect. I would love to be able to speak to you about this and try to get it resolved. Please call me at the Executive Response Department of Natural Source Store. The number is 954-318-4707.

Natural Source Store
4051 SW 47th Avenue
Suites 101-102
Davie, Florida 33314
FOR OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS, PLEASE SEE: www.naturalsourcestore.com/terms.html

On Wed, Apr 15, 2009 at 10:39 AM, whyme wrote:

I have already called that number numerous times with no answer, just a machine where messages have been left.
At this point there is no talking about it anyway to be honest. I just want my refund to my account.
Can you just refund the account?
Steve Wilson

Sent: Wednesday, April 15, 2009 11:29 AM
Subject: Re: https://www.complaintsboard.com

Can you please give ma number that I can call you at

On Wed, Apr 15, 2009 at 11:41 AM, whyme wrote:

Why is is that we need to speak on the phone?
After leaving a number several times on both numbers I have for your company no one was interested in speaking to me then. They only wanted to hang up on me or curse me or just fill me with lies about the refund. I have exhausted myself with calls.

Sent: Wednesday, April 15, 2009 12:05 PM
Subject: Re: https://www.complaintsboard.com

We would like to resolve the issue and receive some feedback on what occurred so that others will not have the same type of experience that you have had.

On Wed, Apr 15, 2009 at 12:48 PM, whyme wrote:

Why torcher people more by stalling refunds if you want to give good service as you say your company wants to do? The complaintboard is pretty clear on feedback.
you want the story again?
Ok here you go...and I will even give you some of the others I have received in my pile to report.

On March 6th I found your site and ordered the risk free trial offer for $6.95. my account was charged right away. On march 19th I received the product in mail. March 20th I was charged 79.99. One day to try a 14 day trial. Called your customer service number daily to cancel with no answer or hang ups & I was even cursed.
I am sure you have all of those notes on your computer right in front of you just as those crappy reps did when I did get one to speak to me.
Needless to say after speaking to Zion, John, Brad, Brian, Jim, Tony etc. Lots of promises for refunds but not one $1 refunded.
Not much more feedback needed really if you ask me. The complaint board says it all & then some.

I have pasted a couple of the stories below just to give you
(I have deleted the two stories I showed Jodi just in case someone may get upset with me sharing them)

Sent: Wednesday, April 15, 2009 1:20 PM
Subject: Re: https://www.complaintsboard.com

I have issued the refund today. Your financial institution has up to 65 days to process the refund so you should see it on your account by Tuesday. However, I would still appreciate the opportunity to speak to you about this.

On Wed, Apr 15, 2009 at 3:34 PM, whyme wrote:

You can tell me anything in this email that you can say over the phone.
I really hope you are going to make this right for all of the ones who have been treated this way.

Sent: Wednesday, April 15, 2009 4:14 PM
Subject: Re: https://www.complaintsboard.com

We are working on making everything right. However, when the custoemr will not even allow us an opportunity to speak to them to do that it makes it difficult. Your account has been refunded but I can not do anything else without speaking to oyu.

On Wed, Apr 15, 2009 at 4:20 PM, whyme wrote:

If the refund does in fact go through, then good for you for making things right.
I will show everone that you intend to make it right by posting a copy of these emails for them to see. I will stop posting after that until Tuesday when the refund is supposed to go through. If the refund is not applied by then I will find other ways to go about getting my refund applied.

Sent: Wednesday, April 15, 2009 5:12 PM
Subject: Re: https://www.complaintsboard.com

Thank you. If it does not go through, as we have put it through, please call us at our Executive Response Department at 954-318-2691 and we will be happy to do a conference call with your bank to make sure that things are put right.

Hope this is true, if so there is hope for you to get your refund also.
Let me know updates please :)