Healthbuy.com / incompetent service

Phone: 800 595 3045

7/19/08 complaint about healthbuy.com BEWARE! 5 minutes ago by Virginia Klein [send email]. Called to order Zetaclear product - at healthbuy.com - girl didnt give me her name, didnt say it was recorded, took my order and credit card, asked for shipping time - tells me 2 weeks, I tell her I need it express - will be traveling very soon, says she cant do that and gives me a number [protected] for customer service on Monday - this was early Sat morning, and hangs up - with no order confirmation number.

I called back - got Tia, Operat # 52841, got Joani - was nice but couldn't cancel it, noted the complaint. Now I'm writing to customer service monday by fax. Notice the other comments of what a poor and fraudulent company healthbuy.com is and am joining the WARNING about this order taking company. Beware!

Comments

• Ta
      14th of Aug, 2008

Horrible customer service. It is impossible to get a response from them. I received the product two weeks after I ordered it - too late for what I needed it for. I paid extra "rush" delivery of $6.95 and it was sent standard USPS delivery. I sent three inquiries because I thought it was lost. I finally got a response after I received the product. Now I want to retun it to get my money back and I want my extra rush shipping charge refunded, but you need a "return number" to do that. I requested one on Monday, no response.
    I think I also saw that they do refunds by check and deduct $5. It'll be a miracle if I ever get my money back. What a joke of a company!

• Ta
      27th of Jan, 2009

Hi, did you pay with CC-
    please continue to post here-every information is useful.
    thank you.

• Ri
      3rd of Mar, 2009

I ordred the free trial which cost $9.95 but, I also
    see a charge on my card for $79.90! Didn't order anything but, the free trial. Sounds like a fraudulent business to me!

• Je
      21st of Mar, 2009

I ordered a free trial as well 6.95, never got on email confirmation so I thought the order didn't go through, but sure enough on my credit card was 6.95, never got anything, couldn't find a number to call, so I went online and canceled everything and reported it to my card company. I got email confirmation that I would not be charged again, and guess what I was(imagine that) I looked at their list of pre made emails and nothing fit my problem, so I called my bank and disputed it they actually had a number for them and called them with me on the phone, they said they had a problem with shipping orders and couldn't say that I received anything, but would refund me full in 3-5 business days.

I have a number for them if anyone needs it

818-303-9314 extension 314

13th of Apr, 2009

I did that free trial offer of the teeth whitner and got screwed. The site said easy 24/7 customer service, but you can only do what they want you to do. The options you want are not there. I tried to cancel and order and could not, then when the order number appeared it was too late to cancel and it will cost me $10 to restock the item. I went back to track the order and of course there is a five day waiting period before you can track the order. I called the number on my credit card and got put on hold for 35 min. and never got to talk to anyone. I hung up and tried the call again and I got, it is after normal business hours and could not get anyone. I'm trying again today to reach someone, anyone. I wil.l let everyone know my results later

3rd of May, 2009

They never tell you what the dosage is. When you get the product, their 6 month supply is really only 2 1/2 months supply. There is no phone number to call and no email to respond to. I tried an email on one of the websites for the product Thyromine and is was returned as a mailer demon.

• La
      6th of May, 2009

I tried canceling the product an hour after purchasing and couldn't because they said it had already been shipped. LIE. They then put the cancellation in and said I had 15 days to return it . LIE. I recieved a shippimg confirmation 3 days later and the product 10 days after that.

• Am
      12th of May, 2009

They sell crap. Do not bother buying what they are selling. It is a complete rip-off.