Healthbuy.com / fake shipping information

No customer service, no one pickup phone, on one reply E-mail, send out fake shipping information, don't deal with them, they are bunch of lier and lame ###.

Ni

Comments

• Ev
      20th of Jun, 2008

I purchased A bottle of diet pills on May 30, and i used the tracking # for the item on USPS website and it said it had delivered on June 2, 2008. but the post office or mail delivery person knows of any package that was supposed to be delivered. It's now June 21 and Ive have sent so far 3 of those shipping complaint forms and no one has contacted me at all. I am very angry because they dont even have a option when you call the number to speak to someone and get the mess straightened out. I wonder if you can sue these people. I am out of 50$ basically

• Gi
      19th of Jul, 2008

Called to order Zetaclear product - at healthbuy.com - girl didnt give me her name, didnt say it was recorded, took my order and credit card, asked for
    shipping time - tells me 2 weeks, I tell her I need it express - will be traveling
    very soon, says she cant do that and gives me a number 1 800 756 4120 for customer service on Monday - this was early Sat morning, and hangs up - with
    no order confirmation number.

I called back - got Tia, Operat # 52841, got Joani - was nice but couldnt cancel
    it, noted the complaint.

Now I'm writing to customer service monday by fax.
    Notice the other comments of what a poor and fraudulent company healthbuy.com is and am joining the WARNING about this order taking
    company. Beware!

• Po
      10th of Dec, 2008

I have same general negitive comments as above. Called these clowns on 12/10/08 and a snotty woman started arguing with me and said "they have no return policy".

What a bunch of crooks! I told her they were scam artists and she continued to argue with me, so I hung up on her. (Suprised anyone answered the phone since they appear to have a no answer policy.)

Told her I would refuse delivery of any junk they sent (and Oh by the way, their crap doesn't work!). I called A/X and told them to stop payment and I would dispute any charges. They now have a case number. I hope A/X and other credit card companies review their complaints and stop doing business with them.

They appear to suck you in on a $6.95 baiter and then charge your card 14 days later since you didnt "cancell" with them. No way, they are scammers!

Again, DO NOT DEAL WITH THESE CROOKS! Any class action lawsuits out these on these guys? I'd like to join if so.

• Ta
      27th of Jan, 2009

Hi, come and here this!
    I STARTED - I did not even finish an order!
    After they collected my CC details, the system does not proceed to final check out, but was bombing me with several products, shipping offers, followup deliveries, etc.
    At this point I smelled something fishy and BROKE UP the order procedure. 5 seconds later I got an e-mail!!!..."we have noticed you did not complete your order !!!...we offer you an additional 10% discount..." Now more angry than before I went back to the link and closed it. And now it comes:
    Again 5 seconds later I got a 2nd mail: ..."thank you for your order...the shipping datas are..." ???!!!

>>>If this is not a SERIOUS CASE OF DATA MISUSE, than when is it ???
    They track and follow up, succeed, finish BROKEN UP - NOT EXECUTED ORDER PROCEDURES!!!.!<<<

I immediately sent 2 claims to Customer Support due form sheet, that they should not dare to make a move on my CC.
    26 houres later I got the invitation from support@healthbuy.com
    "..I should call tghem to discuss this personally on the phone..."- from Greece!!!???

I answered to this by mail,
    that I did not execute the order, will not accept shipment, and accused them of personal data misuse.
    Now, after I read this board, I guess that this will not have much effect on them - but we will see.
    In any case I will try to redraw the money-I do not even know yet, how much they have charged me because of my early broke up!!!I have to go to my bank tomorrow.

Do you know, would American Express support me in any way?

Thank you for your attention.

• Ge
      9th of Feb, 2009

I PURCHASED A 59.00 PRODUCT FROM THIS COMPANY AND THEY DID NOT TELL ME THAT I WAS NOT SUPPOSE TO TAKE THE PRODUCT IF IWAS BEING TREATED FOR HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE. I TALKED WITH SOME ONE AT 800 238 1413 AND WAS TOLD I COULD CONSULT MY DOCTOR TO DETERMINE IF THE PRODUCT WAS SAFE FOR ME TO TAKE. HELL... I SHOULD HAVE BEEN INFORMED OF THIS PROBLEM BEFORE I COMPLETED MY ORDER. I AM REPORTIING THIS INCIDENT TO THE N.C STATE ATTORNEY GENERALS OFFICE AND THE FEDERAL FOOD AND DRUG ADMIN. I HAVE NOT OPENED THE PRODUCT AND WOULD VERY MUCH LIKE TO SEND IT BACK AND RECIEVE A REFUND BUT I CAN'T SEEM TO FIND ANYONE WHO KNOWS WHAT TO DO SINCE THEY TOOK MY ORDER AND CC INFORMATION AND TOOK THE 59.00 PLUS SHIPPING OUT OF MY ACCOUNT.. GENE KIRBY, 2555 BROWN CHURCH ROAD, CLINTON, NC 28328 OR GTUNNEYK@AOL.COM . IF ANYONE OUT THERE KNOWS HOW TO GET IN TOUCH WITH THE RIGHT PERSONS PLEASE E-MAIL ME. THANKS, GENE

• Bi
      3rd of May, 2009

I've cancelled my membership once alreand and got charged87.85 out o my checking account

27th of May, 2009

I fully agree with these peiople, they suck, they scam you and steal from your credit card...and customer service is a joke, a bad one at that...Do not order from this company, they are scammers and crooks, and have a very bad businees ethic...Dont be fooled, check out all the fine print, , healthbuy.com is a waste of time and money..

• Mo
      24th of Oct, 2009

I returnd the dual product back like they told me and never got my money back. They told me to put the RMA# inside the package and send it back. Its been 2 months now and never received a penny back. I did everything I suppost to do and still got ripped off. Man, you guys need to send my money back.

• Su
      26th of Oct, 2009

I bought a tooth whitener based on an article online from some woman who lives close to me...bad bad...I looked at my VISA statement and they charged me a $100 on top of the trial price for the whitner. I called VISA and they said a lot of times they sign you up for something else and you only have 14 days to cancel. I called the number on my vISA statement and they said I had to go to the website to cancel. VISA is ready for me to dispute the charges...I'm mad...as heck.

• Os
      26th of Oct, 2010

Osei -- I 've also ordered for three months supply of Xtreme no & Virility Ex Pills since October 16, 2010. The supposed comfirmation mail 's not been received and I 've sent 3 request mails to customer service for my order comfirmation but no respond at all. HealthBuy .com has deducted $3.99 x 2 and $8.94 x 2 as Insurance & Shipping respectively for both Xtreme no & Virility Ex Pills in addition to the prices of these product. I 'm worried for this non respond atitude as I wait my supply.

• Pe
      1st of Nov, 2010

I live at São Paulo-Brasil; on sept 21/10 I bought a product of this ghost company to pay in 6 times;oh surprise! on the bill came a debt account per $61, 55(total price)what happened, i don't know.I think that these people are increasing their wealthy whit our money, in other words;they are "virtual thiefs"and we are poor believers on them

24th of Nov, 2010

I have purchased virility ex for men on the 07.11.2010 and i cannot track this order no.2312784 and i feel that i have been scammed. I am from south Africa. Please assist.

24th of Nov, 2010

I am scammed because i cannot even track my purchase.order no 2312784

• Hi
      22nd of May, 2011

Hi,

I just visited this site and was checking an offer for Xtreme NO which was offering 2 month supply for only shiffing charge 24$ only.. I just checked entered my credit card detail to check whether they are gonna charge more or just 24.. at last I saw its 113$ so cancelled closed the page but.. they sent me mail stating that thanks for placing the order..

They do not have any option of cancelling the order:(

I will go to police for the same tomorrow, Please guide me

Regards,

UN AUTHORISED CHARGE
    PLS PROTECT PEOPLE...

• Ab
      29th of Mar, 2012

very worst still now i did not receive my product

35 day gone

• He
      21st of Feb, 2014

I ordered 6 bottles of Garcinia Cambogia yesterday-Thurs. Feb. 20, 2004. The person I ordered the products for did not want the products. She had already ordered from another company. When I tried to cancel the order online yesterday, the same day that I ordered, I was unable to do that online and was told no cancellations allowed and I could not do that by phone or online. All I could do was submit a request for a refund. I was given a RMA refund # and told I only had 16 days to return the products. I don't want the products and when I tried to cancel, I was told there is a $6 handling charge for each bottle. This company is not trustworthy and they are operating under very false advertising. I am afraid now that they will use my credit card # to rip me off even more than they already have. DO NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS DISHONEST SCAM. THEY ARE NOT REPUTABLE AND ARE OPERATING IN A VERY COVERT MANNER. THERE IS NO CUSTOMER SERVICE AVAILABLE EXCEPT TO ORDER BY PHONE OR ONLINE. After that you are on your own and at their mercy. I am reporting them to the Better Business Bureau and to my Visa card company.

• Nh
      27th of Dec, 2014

I RECEIVED TWO CHARGES ON MY CREDIT CARD FOR SOMETHING - I KNOW NOT WHAT. I HAVE NEVER DONE BUSINESS WITH THEM. I COULD NOT GET A CALL THROUGH TO THEM SO AM ASKING BANK TO LOOK INTO IT.

• Ag
      20th of Jul, 2015

On July 5, 2015 I watched a program backed by a reputable buisnesses, I decided to try the trial offer of Garcinia Cambogia Select and Green Tea Max for $4.95 each. The trial period was for 16 days. It was shipped on 7/06/15. Today my checking account wasn't correct, after looking into it, I discovered they not only took out $9.95, but took another $20 out on 7/9/15 TWICE!! I called the company and was told they do not give refunds. That the 40$ was for membership. I didn't sign up for a membership!! Hell, I still had a few more days to try the products! I asked to speak with a supervisor and was told they were busy with another customer, I said " I'll wait". She then told me it would be 1-3 HOURS.. After literally going off on this woman, who was foreign and threatened to call Better Buisness Bureau & my lawyer she said she would refund me $20.00, I said NO, I want my 40$ back.
    After a little more conversation she hung up on me! I called again the same woman, who said her name was Anna & spoke with a foreign accent, answered the phone. Eventually she asked for my telephone number and said her supervisor would call me back, her name is supposed to be Rose Smith. I have not yet heard from her. DO NOT BUY NOTHING FROM HEALTHBUY OR HEALTHBUY.COM !! THEY WILL RIP YOU OFF, OR AT LEAST TRY!! I've contacted my bank, & expect to hear from them tomorrow.