Health Texas Provider Network / Waste of time and money! Not even real doctors!

1 United States

This business had an advertisement on a billboard on I75 that they help women with women functions. I called to see if they were in my insurance network. I was told they were. I arrived at my scheduled appt. only to see the office was locked and empty. I finally walked to the next door in the building. They were like "oh, we didn't realize you were there." I was escorted back to the empty office and was asked to fill out paperwork. I was introduced to a nurse. I never saw a doctor. This nurse did a physical check and said well, don't see anything wrong. She advised me to watch some very indecent movies or books. I was appalled. That was it! I then received a bill for $141.59. When I called to discuss the bill. I never got a phone call back, I'm sure the phone number was connected to the deserted office! My insurance was billed to a Dr.Carley! The irony is that I never saw a doctor. I finally got a hold of a live person and she informed me that they have to submit it to insurance as if I saw a doctor or the insurance will not pay anything! My insurance did end up covering $138.41 however I was billed for the remainder of $141.59.

Ja