Health solutions/vital rezv / Cannot reach co to cancel product

China Review updated:
Signed up for free trial offer for 4.95 thru health solutions for product(vital rezv). Product delivered with no paperwork and return address in chinese. Had no way of contacting co to return product. Attempted to contact thru my e-mail that showed a tracking #. No response. Few weeks later another shipment was delivered. Again no paperwork enclosed. Waited for cr card stmt to arrive to call the phone numbers provided with the charges 79.95. Surprisingly stmt showed 2 different companies with charges for 79.95 thru (dynamic-healthsol and pure G health) Previous stmt for 4.95 free trial offer showed co name health-solutions. Called all phone #'s many times over weeks. Left many messages and waited on hold. No response. Called us airways cc co for help. They said try the numbers one more time and if no response fill out a dispute form.

A  27th of Jul, 2009 by
Help, I signed up for the trial bottle. Does that mean that they will keep debiting my account. My statement is the same no way to reach them/ I am being charged $180. for a tiny bottle that was supposed to be free except for postage of $4.95. What do I do? Again no info on my statement either! Also when I saw it was from China I will not use it!
A  27th of Jul, 2009 by
I received my bottle. I signed for a trial bottle free, just to pay for postage of $4.95. My receipt has no info and what is on it anyway is in Chinese and when I saw it was from there I will not use it? Does this mean they are going to keep charging me and I cannot stop them? My recept says $180.00

Thank You!