health products / won't refund money

1 USA, United States Review updated:

[protected]@gmail.com

I contacted Thomas after our interview in which I stated I was not ready to take action on this offer at this time. Maybe in the future when my finances were a bit more secure but not at the moment. I asked for a refund. He sent me an email with the requirements in order to receive a refund. It stated they needed their information pack back. The business aspect obviously doesn't do to well or they wouldn't have to make money by scamming people!!

Which by the way was a cheap little disc that told you nothing about the business that you hadn't watched already online. Useless information to sell their product. A cheap little booklet with approximately 6 pages, one which you were instructed to write your goals on, so why they would want that back is beyond me.

I paid around 50 dollars for this and could not get a refund because I failed to keep the information to return it. I had not idea they would need to have that cheap little dvd back. It probably cost them all of 2 dollars to make it!! And a handbook that was written in???

DON'T THROW THEIR DISC AWAY!! or they won't give you a refund. I paid 50 bucks for useless advertising that was a waste of my time twice because I watched it online too... And both times it told me nothing about what I would be asked to get myself into.

De

health products - unauthorized charge
    Myfitness
    Utah
    Phone: 800-576-9441

I have found on my credit card that there was an unauthorized charge of 29.99 on Feb.28, 2009. I have read some complaints and some have had 2 of them. I can not pay these because my income is very limited, what can I do to stop this?