Health Products 3007 Green St Hollywood FL / AcaiBerryDetox from Hollywood, FL

United States, Florida, Hollywood Review updated:
Health Products
Phone: 3007 Green St.
In addition to my complaint posted earlier today, I failed to mention that my credit card was also charged a Foreign Transaction Fee Finance Charge of $2.50 on 6/23/09. The Description showing is Expressberry [protected] CYP. My credit card company thinks CYP means Cyprus (an island located in the eastern Mediterranean). Does anyone know if that's correct? Also on my credit card there are several small charges $2.00, $1.95 twice, and then larger ones $39.95, $87.13 & $87.13. I have since canceled my card and I will be disputing the charges. I have a feeling we'll be seeing these scam artists on one of the news programs in the future.

A  9th of Jul, 2009 by
I too have been scammed by this company. Charges were posted to my credit card without my authorization. Then the customer service reps were rude and trying to tell me that I did place the order. I requested signature proof that I received the alleged products and of course "the supervisor said I needed to retrieve the proof by using a tracking number from the United Postal Service".

Futhermore, I am going to file a complaint with the BBB.
N  22nd of Jul, 2009 by
i'm so glad i've found this site!...i've been scammed too..to the amount of $87.13...they charged my debit card even after i cancelled any further shipments!!!
i have notified a fraud internet site by the FBI and am contacting the consumer protection board along with the NYS Attorney General's office. I'm also a member at Experian and have put them on alert. Looks like i'll have to cancel my card as well..what was i thinking?!