Health Products 3007 Green St Hollywood FLAcaiBerryDetox from Hollywood, FL

1 Review updated:

In addition to my complaint posted earlier today, I failed to mention that my credit card was also charged a Foreign Transaction Fee Finance Charge of $2.50 on 6/23/09. The Description showing is Expressberry [protected] CYP. My credit card company thinks CYP means Cyprus (an island located in the eastern Mediterranean).See Top 10 Worst Companies in Hollywood, FLDoes anyone know if that's correct? Also on my credit card there are several small charges $2.00, $1.95 twice, and then larger ones $39.95, $87.13 & $87.13. I have since canceled my card and I will be disputing the charges. I have a feeling we'll be seeing these scam artists on one of the news programs in the future.

Comments

• Ks
      Jul 09, 2009

I too have been scammed by this company. Charges were posted to my credit card without my authorization. Then the customer service reps were rude and trying to tell me that I did place the order. I requested signature proof that I received the alleged products and of course "the supervisor said I needed to retrieve the proof by using a tracking number from the United Postal Service".

Futhermore, I am going to file a complaint with the BBB.

• In
      Jul 22, 2009

i'm so glad i've found this site!...i've been scammed too..to the amount of $87.13...they charged my debit card even after i cancelled any further shipments!!!
    i have notified a fraud internet site by the FBI and am contacting the consumer protection board along with the NYS Attorney General's office. I'm also a member at Experian and have put them on alert. Looks like i'll have to cancel my card as well..what was i thinking?!