Health plan / Scam

Don't take this health plan it is fake no discount available and it will take your payment up-front and cannot refund a single penny. After you get in to the plan they will send you a detail of the plan and at the bottom of every plan it says "THIS IS NOT A HEALTH CARE..." DO NOT TAKE THIS EVEN IN A PHONE CALL this is a FAKE health plan.

N  6th of Jan, 2009 by
you will never fail with Blue Cross Blue Shield they sell indivitdual plans for about $100 a month.
N  22nd of Mar, 2009 by

Health plan - misrepresentation
nbc health
4875 coconut creek parkway
Coconut Creek
Phone: 1/877/215/2071

Overzealous solicitation by phone, When I asked if my medication is covered the operator exsplained all medications are covered and this is a great health plan !
I received their packet in the mail and went right to the prescription handbook and my medication is not listed.
That tells me if it is covered It will cost more than $10/20/40 dollor copay. Not only that you have to pay them a non refundable fee of $239.85. Their should be a law
against overzealous sales people who sale nothing but junk !
Im hopeing the better bussiness people can do somthing to stop this company from ripping people off !
N  16th of Jun, 2009 by
they ttook money out of my account when they was suposse to and i want my money back
N  17th of Jul, 2009 by

Health plan - charges on my checking account
MVQ Health Plan
110 Benco Ln
Phone: 731-584-4447

I had a charge of $24.95 as a drect withdrawl from my checking account. I want this money put back into my account. I don't know how you got my checking account number, but I am going to find out. I live on ss. and a small pension. I can not have this.