Health Insurance / Fraud

1 CO, United States Review updated:

This company is taking advantage of people. Their agents make false promises to consumers, like offering them health insurance with no copays, no deductibles, denist insurance with preventive care covered. The consumer is then sucked into Homeland healthcares scam, charged for services and thrown to the wolves. I personally went to the denist and was told I had to pay $200 dollars for an exam and xrays, because I did not have dental insurance only a discount plan. Thank God, I canceled my appointment for the physician, who know how much I would have to pay for a physical and the prescriptions I need to manage my diabetes. I also canceled my plan with them and was told it was in the 30 day plan and would be reimbursed for premium. Have yet to see any money returned to me.
This company should be ashamed of themselves for taking advantage of people who have pre-existing condition and offering them false promises. By the way this is an Obama approved program. Think it is time to write the President and let him know how well his reform program is going and the companies that are using his reform to financially gain.

Comments

20th of Feb, 2010

The discounts they provide to members are pretty good. The real difficulty with them is that they refuse to pay the balance and delay as long as possible. They have staff that works for the IRS at the expense of its members and require members to do the staff work for them to process legitimate claims.