Headstrong / Horrible process and customer service!

United States Review updated:
I have been trying to get my Internet password from January 2008.Its been my seventh attempt to try login in my account after getting my new pswd. Issue are the following:

1. Online form is having a bug:twice the pswd was couried to my previous address in bglore, inspite I entered the correct addressed. I was almost in a haywire situation tracking my pswd and waiting for the same.
2.Four times I have placed a request calling the customer care. And each time (please note each request have a turn around time of 10 days ) I have recvd my pswd it was not accepted by there bug full system.
3.ALL time stupid executives:I HAVE almost explained my situation to n number of icic executives and the answer i recv... please place another request... we cant help it... are these guys ### or what...

Nobodies it trying to listen to me or work why the pswd not getting accepted by the system, but just drifting away by sayn place a another request...

USING THIS COMPLAINT BOARD... i wanted to say everybody... please beware of icici... if u r into problem, the solution in a never ending story...

Comments

Aj
  25th of Feb, 2008

Headstrong - Vodafon-ECS Complaint
Vodafoe
India

Vodafone customer care executive called me and told me to fill ECS form. She sent an executive and I filled up the form and they submitted. But it found that the form was incomplte and so bank first debited the bill amount and then credited the same amount. Other than this, it debited reversal charges as the amount came back as ECS mandate was not received by them. Vodafone now says that it is my problem that I did not submitted the mandate form. The executive did not tell me any thing about the mandate form. Can you tell me whose fault is this and what should I do?