Headmasters school of Hair Design / purgery & fraud

1 602 main street Lewiston IDaho 83501Lewiston, ID, United States Review updated:

I have been a student Of Headmasters School of Hair design since 1/14/08 I'm a straight A student & have always followed there rules even tho there unbearable.that place is more like working for Hitler then actually a school, you never know when you will get your financial aid because the financial aid officer doesn't do her job she sits on her computer down stairs chatting with friends on on her cell with friends or always gone so we never know when we will get paid, they play favorites a lot expecally with one student we will call her M. they never made her clock out while she smoked went across the street to get coffee or anything they let her take money out of the till for her own personal use many has witnessed this she missed tons of hrs due to having to go out of town & they never made her pay for a leave but yet everybody else had too, they fixed her hrs so she would graduate so she could be a student instructor she didn't earn them at all her paper said she did 25 shampoo sets in a month & she didn't do even one.they accuse other people of cheating on there requirements when in fact they helped M cheat all the way.M took boards before she hit 1800 hrs she was still in the 1700's but they fixed it & added hrs for no reason, M is now a student Instructor she took boards & only passed by one, she doesn't even know how to check a hair cut so there u go purger y & fraud. not to mention u have to pay at headmasters to be able to leave to have a baby which has to be against the law.the woman in the 1st pic is the head owner & is to blame for all of this.& the woman in the 2nd pic is M. the girl they helped get away with everything.

Headmasters school of Hair Design
Headmasters school of Hair Design

Comments

Ri
  24th of Sep, 2009

It is my understanding that headmasters currently has embezzlement charges against them for stealing from their students. They told us not to discuss our financial aide with anyone, because we are all different. They also told us they where not sure when we would get our checks. It does not make any sense I have gone to real college and when you take out loans there the school takes out all their tuition then gives you the rest. At headmasters they give you a monthly allowance which isn't even enough to pay your rent. They say they do that because most people cannot budget.
Well I can, and it is my problem if I spend all of my loan money in a week, I am an adult. They also have student instructors there that have not even passed their boards it that really worth your $14, 000 to go there? Plus everyone has a snotty attitude!

Ch
  26th of Jun, 2011

I had a great experience at the school. The only downside was the school kept students with bad attitudes around when they should have been kicked out.