HE Agency or High-End Agency / Fraud and Con artist

1 Los Angeles, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: No telephones

HE Agency or High-End Agency or HE Entertainment and Louis Leraz AKA Louis Zarel are all FRAUDS.
HE Agency does not exist. It is not listed as a business in California, NewYork, Florida or anyothe sate.
There is no physical address or telephone numbers, no employees and there is no HE Corporation.
None of these companies are real and Louis illegally uses trademark (TM) and copyritght (C) symbols on their names as there is no filing for any of these companies with the US patents and trademarks. (easy to check).
Louis Zarel or real name supposedly Louis Leraz (Zarel spelled backwards) is a con man and a petty thief.
He preys on young men, women and children trying to advance careers is music, modeling and acting.
He takes thier money for portfolios, video's and shoots and never delivers the product. He stays in touch with you long enough to take your money then he hides behind an "800" service for his cell phone so you can never get his real telephone number. All telephone numbers related to his website domain information are all disconnected. There is no way to contact him after he steals your money.
He is a complete Fraud just like his company. He changes company names and telephone numbers regularly to hide from people he has screwed.
He is a COWARD and A PETTY THIEF. A CON MAN and A FRAUD. Keep you Children AWAY!

Comments

• So
      23rd of Sep, 2009

The same person you speak of tried to convince me to fly to Florida when it was being hit by a major hurricane! I told him I would not fly, and this idiot threatened to sue me due to breach of contract. An empty threat, I know. I was also concerned when he told me he arranged for me to stay at a hotel, yet when I contacted this hotel they told me no reservations had been made for me. Louis had an excuse for that, and told me to just stay at his place with him!
    My family had a bad feeling from the beginning, especially when they contacted a post master and asked about his address in Florida, which was actually just an apartment. Obviously, you are not allowed to run a business out of an apartment. My family was scared that he was a predator who wanted to abduct me and do who knows what. I think he is a potentially dangerous man.

• So
      23rd of Sep, 2009

I'd also like to mention that this person Louis did NOTHING for me expect waste my time. Luckily, he never got a chance to take my money.
    Louis did nothing to help me or further my career. I truly hope people are smart enough to do research on HE Agency and Louis before they do anything stupid. He's not a talent scout and his business only exists in LaLa Land.