HDTV / ADVANTAGE PROTECTION PLAN

1 650 W Sunrise HwyValley Stream, NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 516) 825-3389

I am writing this letter to inform all those innocent people out there who is buying electronics, do not buy with warranty because i't a scam, I brought my tv during the month of November from Circuiyt Ciyt in Valley Stream and after awhile, it went blank, I tried calling all the phone numbers listed for this company but to no available, I finally call Panasonic and was given two phone numbers which I constantly keep calling but still to no available, I had paid in full for 5 yrs warrantly and can't find anyone on the phone to advice status on my warrantly, now I have to replace a lamp on my television and the cost is approximatly $300.00 which does not includ shipping and handling, can one please advice why do innocent hard working people have to deal with this, the minute you enter in the stores and decided to make a purchase, they would convince you to take warrantly with your product, so why can they returns call to those who need help, I guess all the electronic stores are the same, so please innocent ones, please do not buy stuff with warrantly, it's a waste of time.

Comments

• Be
      30th of Oct, 2008
    hdtv - Very poor broadcast distribution
    hdtv
    1222hobson
    wallawalla
    Washington
    Phone: 5098761258

we wont are money back you said we couldnt give us money because we dont exsised LIRES we wont a refund...!!!

• Pa
      30th of Jun, 2009

The price that you are describing for this lamp sounds like the LIFI Lamp for the LCZ/LCX70s. These lamps have a 2 year labor and 5 years parts warranty, call Panasonic at 1-800-211-7262 and ask for service, if they give another number ask either for Concierge or a Supervisor, they will schedule for in Home Repair.

• Re
      16th of Sep, 2009
    hdtv - Very poor broadcast distribution
    HDTV

HDTV has a much better picture with a very poor broadcast distribution. Rural antennas are almost useless. My major complaint is the technicians at the station can't get the volume correct. When you set the sound for regular programming then the commercials come on and blow you out of your chair.

Thanks for allowing me to get this off my chest and I am sure others agree with me. If you have to get viewers attention by increasing the volume then the viewers should boycott the manufactures of the products.