hdl grant help order / grant writing cd

1 3833 Reno streetphiladelphia, United States Review updated:

I ordered a grant cd for $3.95. I was charger $74.85 a week later. This was never authorized. I never received my cd. I had to cancel my credit card before any other fraudulent acts occurred. I would greatly appreciate it if my money was returned.

Comments

• Wa
      7th of Mar, 2009

I appreciate the creation of this website. I only wish that I was not a victim and didn't have to use it.

• Po
      10th of Mar, 2009

I to was a victim of this scam. Wife told me not to do exactly what I did. Evan went to the bank. They missed the charge now were out 80$. Hope they catch these criminals and let me have a few minutes with them!!!

• Cy
      27th of Mar, 2009

I ordered this free CD to help me apply for a grant. I paid my $3.95 for shipping and handling and then a week later was billed for $74.95. This charge was never authorized. I tried to call the phone number listed on my credit card statement and it was a recording of someone speaking Spanish. Needless to say, I couldn't understand a word they were saying.

• Ne
      27th of May, 2009

I was charge the $74.95 also and I having a hard time getting my money back, any advice on getting your money back?